Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
It's an issue with the Hermes Moon Spei pose that's been bothering me. It shouldn't be a handheld pose when you're not holding anything, and the rabbit is floating in the air. Not only that, but all of the rabbit poses in there come with the option of having the rabbit without the scarf- all poses except Hermes Moon Spei. I realize it's unlikely to suggest that the EI gets added with the pose of the lone floating rabbit, since it's been untouched since the EI's debut, so all I ask from you is that you tweak the handheld option for the item, and have it so that single pose can hover in the corner without having to be held. A good example of this would be like the Vampire's Blood Moon, or Hermes Moon Somniorum.
The reason why is because I'd really like to have the rabbit layer over the Zodiacal handheld pose with the blue energy being emitted from it. It's absolutely beautiful, and it's such a shame if they can't be used together like that. It's unnecessary for it to be a hand-held item and doesn't seem too hard to fix. It would be nice if you considered making this small change to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Sounds like a reasonable request to me. I've always wondered why there are some poses that monopolize one of our hands like that when there's nothing actually IN the hand.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Daffodil the Destroyer
User Image

Sounds like a reasonable request to me. I've always wondered why there are some poses that monopolize one of our hands like that when there's nothing actually IN the hand.
Honestly, I don't have a clue. it just doesn't make sense. At all. And it can't be that hard to just have one of the artists take away the handheld pose and just drop the Spiel pose on the same layer they do with basic scarves, since that's really what is is. And we're not actually holding the scarf, so it shouldn't be a handheld pose. Right?

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Blessed Prophet

I don't see why not. It doesn't need a hand and acts more like a background item. Releasing the hand gives you the oppertunity to be more creative. Right now its limited for no reason at all.

Demonic Lover

Yes please!, while we are at it, could we drop the hand pose in the SDPlus #111 Ike & D too?, the hands sort of make sense as it's called "Air Guitar", but that just really limits what we can do with the pose uou;

User Image

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Demonic Lover

The Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet is also illogically a handheld ;. 3.

User Image

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Viviette Valentine
The Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet is also illogically a handheld ;. 3.

User Image
i don't understand why stare

Rainbow Phantom

yes please

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
You might want to leave a note about it in the Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread and see if they can look at it. But do keep in mind that they might not be able to do it for how its set up on the layer or how old the item is.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Dorian_Archer
You might want to leave a note about it in the Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread and see if they can look at it. But do keep in mind that they might not be able to do it for how its set up on the layer or how old the item is.
i don't think it's so much a glitch, though. Just a request to change the handheld pose that actually doesn't require anything in the avi's hands, to something else.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Maybe you threw the rabbit in the air and that's why your hand is positioned like that? XD
            Sounds reasonable to me!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Junior Trader 100
    Still want. Please fix, Gaia

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
    • Grunny Harvester 150
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Mark Twain 100
    Good idea. Are its recolors this way too?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff