Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Slayer

13,615 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
so as far as i can tell, gaia is no longer announcing when they add new items to go fusion and its getting pretty upsetting. I'm happy they add them ,but it leaves out important info that would affect the charm market for users that do not see the updates for a few days.
the worst thing is you have enough time to announce GC items 10 times a day, but you can't give notice for go fusion changes? those are a bit more important to the general public
It will be announced eventually. A lot of announcements about shop updates don't appear until hours -if not days in past cases- after the change takes place. This goes for the cash shop too, since they still won't just announce all the new items in the morning update in one go and instead insist on spreading it out every couple hours throughout the day.

I'm not saying this is the right way to do it, just that in the scheme of things it's a bit early yet to be saying there won't be an announcement about it. This is personally why I check in on the Gaia Community Discussion forum multiple times a day, since they always seem to be the first place to report new items and whatnot.

Noble Slayer

13,615 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~ Aki - Fairy ~
It will be announced eventually. A lot of announcements about shop updates don't appear until hours -if not days in past cases- after the change takes place. This goes for the cash shop too, since they still won't just announce all the new items in the morning update in one go and instead insist on spreading it out every couple hours throughout the day.

I'm not saying this is the right way to do it, just that in the scheme of things it's a bit early yet to be saying there won't be an announcement about it. This is personally why I check in on the Gaia Community Discussion forum multiple times a day, since they always seem to be the first place to report new items and whatnot.

ill give them some leniency on the new updates, but its been 4-5 days since the alchemy bundle was released and we still have yet to have an announcement. its really frustrating

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff