Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
ROSETTA-MY-LOVE
User Image

Well, gaia seems to listen to money. Perhaps you need to speak with money by not buying anything with cash and convince a huge part of gaia to not buy gaia cash.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/autocash/unsubscribe

This. This is a pretty big way to let them know you're not going to financially support a company that will openly lie to you. That, and not buying any Cash-related items like RIG bundles, MCs, etc. But how many people are willing to do that in the long term, honestly?

Rich Ladykiller

Jeeeesus. I didn't have real high expectations of Gaia anyway at this point, but this just makes me angry.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
ROSETTA-MY-LOVE
User Image

Well, gaia seems to listen to money. Perhaps you need to speak with money by not buying anything with cash and convince a huge part of gaia to not buy gaia cash.

This. This is a pretty big way to let them know you're not going to financially support a company that will openly lie to you. That, and not buying any Cash-related items like RIG bundles, MCs, etc. But how many people are willing to do that in the long term, honestly?

I haven't spent money on the main site in years. Sadly though I have spent money on summer springs, a FB game.
It's really not all that hard not to spend money on Gaia :/ in my opinion anyways.

Still.. I dont think that people will organize in a large enough group to make a difference. It's never really been accomplished before.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
This is truly disgusting and shows a complete disregard for the users. If they think lying to us is the way to go about things, I don't feel I can continue to support the site. Honestly, between Alchemy and this, the only thing keeping me here are the items I've purchased and the friends I've made here. Unfortunately, even that might not be enough to keep me here because this is just ******** up.

Enigmatic Duelist

Although this is no news to me (I saw his post personally), this has been the biggest outrage and furthermore, disappointing fraud that I have ever seen.

Invisible Cat

I hope some staff post here and explain a lot of things. I feel used. They keep making sound like Zomg was in red and in danger.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
No words can describe how angry I am.

Gaia, if you're going to keep this up, then you can forget about me doing offers. You can forget about me doing anything but roleplaying on this site.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
MrsrachaelSnape
I hope some staff post here and explain a lot of things. I feel used. They keep making sound like Zomg was in red and in danger.

But of course. Honestly this casts so much doubt for me, on everything else they've ever said. And maybe thats the worst part of this whole thing.

Its not like I expect complete transparency. But there's a difference between not airing a company's dirty laundry, and outright lying for the sake of making people try to "save" something that the higher ups have already decided is going to fail regardless.

Invisible Cat

Flying Dicks
MrsrachaelSnape

But of course. Honestly this casts so much doubt for me, on everything else they've ever said. And maybe thats the worst part of this whole thing.

Its not like I expect complete transparency. But there's a difference between not airing a company's dirty laundry, and outright lying for the sake of making people try to "save" something that the higher ups have already decided is going to fail regardless.

Same with me it made me questions everything. Was gaia ever in red when they did those laid off or did they make those laid off pubic just so people would donate more?

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Flying Dicks

User Image

Who knows. Maybe gaia will do something so horrible one day that users cannot take it anymore.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
MrsrachaelSnape
Flying Dicks
MrsrachaelSnape

Same with me it made me questions everything. Was gaia ever in red when they did those laid off or did they make those laid off pubic just so people would donate more?

I wondered... but I really didn't wanna say it :/

I truly hope that's not the case.
I honestly don't know how to describe my feelings into words, I've loved Gaia for so long but at of late Gaia is showing an ugly side to it to the point where even it's own employees are somewhat against eachother. At this point it's hard to believe what anyone is saying anymore and that makes me really sad....

Tiny Shapeshifter

Watsonia
I honestly don't know how to describe my feelings into words, I've loved Gaia for so long but at of late Gaia is showing an ugly side to it to the point where even it's own employees are somewhat against eachother. At this point it's hard to believe what anyone is saying anymore and that makes me really sad....
Gaia's employees going against each other isn't new. It dates as far back as when Gaia decided to go with a much more business-like route by getting themselves a CEO. In the end, said option might be for the best if you want to grow your company and hope for it to be successful. If there were other options a company could take, it would've been revealed by now.

What I mean to say is, what Gaia is doing is normal for a company to do, expanding their wares. The biggest difference here is them not polishing their products regularly due to putting more effort into the prior rather than the latter.

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
Bleeding Apocalypse
ROSETTA-MY-LOVE
User Image

In addition we should nominate Gaia for the WCSA (the Worst Customer Service Award).

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/WCSA-The-Worst-Customer-Service-Awards/182803891802806

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/WCSAwards

They deserved it! twisted

Divine Muse

I don't think doing the doggy paddle counts as swimming good enough for the olympics.

However Gaia might need to hit that iceburg before it gets it.

Till then I will just watch Gaia standing on that street corner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff