Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Detective

This is really troublesome. I can click on an ally with low health, the window pops up, the health is still low, I click on one of the healing options, then it deducts the cost and then it says that the person already has full health. I lose gold, but get no spirit points in exchange.

This can be fixed in two ways. Either make the counters in the flash program real-time instead of update-on-click, or deduct the cost AFTER the heal went through or failed, making it possible to just get an "error: full health" without losing gold.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I would love this.

One thing I would like is that even if we do a move (say potion) and we grant more HP than what the person needs, it'd be nice to still be granted the spirit points since we are the reason why they're at full health.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I pointed out this issue to codemonkey but he said it probably was because I was slow so don't expect a fix anytime soon, unless more people start complaining about it.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
xSahri

I pointed out this issue to codemonkey but he said it probably was because I was slow so don't expect a fix anytime soon, unless more people start complaining about it.

That's weird because I've been healing specifically accounts and users who haven't been posting too much or are offline. I will even double check to see if they're being healed by someone else and usually they're not.

What I've been coming across is say a person only needs 25 health and I do a potion that gives them 31 health it seems to recognize the 25 needed healthy but acts as if I am trying to heal a person who has full health when I'm the one who did it. It happens each time I give more health than what's needed.

Has that been happening with you? It gets a bit annoying at times to be honest...

Dapper Detective

xSahri

Really? That's... A bit unprofessional. That's definitely not the case for me. The window opens immediately when I click "heal", and I press the potion button at once. Even if that were the case, for users who have slower connections the program should check the opponent's/ally's status before deducting the money, instead of "Here, give me the money. Oh wait, healing isn't needed. I'll keep the money anyway. No points for you". It honestly sounds a bit lazy to just blame the connection or users...

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sheshira
xSahri

That's weird because I've been healing specifically accounts and users who haven't been posting too much or are offline. I will even double check to see if they're being healed by someone else and usually they're not.

What I've been coming across is say a person only needs 25 health and I do a potion that gives them 31 health it seems to recognize the 25 needed healthy but acts as if I am trying to heal a person who has full health when I'm the one who did it. It happens each time I give more health than what's needed.

Has that been happening with you? It gets a bit annoying at times to be honest...

Yup, same here, but codemonkey said it probably was because multiple people were trying to heal them. But this proves that it wasn't the case so if you wanna draw his attention, just PM him or quote him in this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff