Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While I was decorating my Gaia Home, I thought: These human chairs and tables and sofas are a tad too big for us Paws. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had furniture adjusted to our body size to use in our Gaia Home? blaugh

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
That would be nice. I bet you could get all sorts of fur covered purrniture. (Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet, so I'm a touch loopy.)

Unfortunately, it would require a housing update, which Gaia has on its "to do" list.
Translation: they're never going to do it.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KittieCupcakes
That would be nice. I bet you could get all sorts of fur covered purrniture. (Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet, so I'm a touch loopy.)

Unfortunately, it would require a housing update, which Gaia has on its "to do" list.

Yeah, under this CEO's reign anything that doesn't make them a crapton of money will be neglected. But if they don't wanna risk their monies, why not use Kickstarter?

And lolz @ purrniture rofl

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
xSahri
KittieCupcakes

Yeah, under this CEO's reign anything that doesn't make them a crapton of money will be neglected. But if they don't wanna risk their monies, why not use Kickstarter?

That's just it - if they did a really good housing update (like if they took their time on it and did it right), and then put some (but not all) new furniture, walls, etc. in the CS, they could make money. I know people who would LOVE to decorate their house!
Too bad their business philosophy right now is "get rich quick with as little effort as possible."

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KittieCupcakes
xSahri
KittieCupcakes

That's just it - if they did a really good housing update (like if they took their time on it and did it right), and then put some (but not all) new furniture, walls, etc. in the CS, they could make money. I know people who would LOVE to decorate their house!
Too bad their business philosophy right now is "get rich quick with as little effort as possible."

At least Fin had a pretty good view on business. The company thrived under his reign. But those days are long gone emo

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I would love that.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
KittieCupcakes

*writes down purrniture for later* ninja

The only human furniture low enough for paws (that I've fiddled with recently) are the couches, the coffee tables and the floor pillows. it's not exactly new stuff but it's at least accessible now. smile

However I'm all about purrniture. I want paws to have little chairs and beds and tables that don't go above our ears :3

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
This is a great idea , wish i’d thought of it for my paws related thread. It would be nice if there were paws furniture for those of us who will remain animals .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff