Welcome to Gaia! ::

They're so cute...
Northawke_rs
I like the backpack with its options, really. But I'd like it even more if it actually showed up... I've got it equipped to my hand right now, but my avatar is still the same...
Take off that hippy stuff, I think it has issues.

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Bolweevil
Northawke_rs
I like the backpack with its options, really. But I'd like it even more if it actually showed up... I've got it equipped to my hand right now, but my avatar is still the same...
Take off that hippy stuff, I think it has issues.

I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

*EDIT* Nope, didn't work. I think there's a problem with saving one's avi itself. I've seen several people in Q&A complain about it too. I've done everything including taking all my clothes off and clearing the cache several times...

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Phoenix315
[.Pixelated Chibiety.]
Sorry guys. Odds are, the Admin won't edit released items.

Well... technically they edited the angelic bracelet to count as a set of 2 instead of a single one. >_>

Jupp...they edited even more donation items before that! cool

IRL Gekko

Bolweevil
Phoenix315
[.Pixelated Chibiety.]
Sorry guys. Odds are, the Admin won't edit released items.

Well... technically they edited the angelic bracelet to count as a set of 2 instead of a single one. >_>
Edit to fix a problem, yes.
Edit to add more options, no.

I never said it was edited to add more options.
I said it was edited. Also, that wasn't really a "problem" that was only involving the bracelet, almost all of the multi-equips suffered from the same problem and the angelic was the only one to become two items. Of course, it was the only that it makes sense to double up on, but the logic still applies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff