Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have some gold.

Thank you. 0.35754189944134 35.8% [ 64 ]
W00t 0.2122905027933 21.2% [ 38 ]
Rock on. 0.43016759776536 43.0% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Okay, I think some of the various glasses and goggles on Gaia look pretty dorky. But they would look awesome if they could be perched on your head.

User Image

Now, tell me that does not look cool.
I love that idea... surprised You did that edit yourself? whee
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Yep, I did that myself. :3 Skillz, no?
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Wow that's so perfect... eek Do you maybe do requests? I had a suggestion and it would go even better if I had a visual aid xp . The thread is still on the first page, it's the undies on your head one. whee
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Wow that's so perfect... eek Do you maybe do requests? I had a suggestion and it would go even better if I had a visual aid xp . The thread is still on the first page, it's the undies on your head one. whee

Um...I suppose. o.o
I'll have a look. n_n
well i dont realy like it but on some people it might look good i usualy have my face covered so i gave g lol and stuff glasses to cover my face it looks better
I would have to agree that that is a pretty sweet look.
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Um...I suppose. o.o
I'll have a look. n_n
Ok, so what do you think? I don't actually have a pic though as an example but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about in that thread...if you didn't find it I could post a link to it, or PM it to you. Also, as a visual aid, if you've ever read or seen Chobits, Chi has panties on her head at one point. 4laugh
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Um...I suppose. o.o
I'll have a look. n_n
Ok, so what do you think? I don't actually have a pic though as an example but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about in that thread...if you didn't find it I could post a link to it, or PM it to you. Also, as a visual aid, if you've ever read or seen Chobits, Chi has panties on her head at one point. 4laugh

I saw, and it's a nifty idea. X3
Just a thought, are you gonna pay me for the edit I'm in the middle of making for you? >.>
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Um...I suppose. o.o
I'll have a look. n_n

Just a thought, are you gonna pay me for the edit I'm in the middle of making for you? >.>
Um...depends how much you charge... sweatdrop I'm in the middle of a quest so I can't spare too much, do you charge the same amount for avatar edits that you do with your art? *Looked at your art page ninja xd *
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Um...I suppose. o.o
I'll have a look. n_n

Um...depends how much you charge... sweatdrop I'm in the middle of a quest so I can't spare too much, do you charge the same amount for avatar edits that you do with your art? *Looked at your art page ninja xd *

Well...edits are really easy. So not nearly as much as my art. 200g, mebbe?
What are you questing for? :3
EDIT: Oh. Mp3 thingy. *just thought to check the sig* Very cool, them. 3nodding
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Um...I suppose. o.o
I'll have a look. n_n

Yeah and I'm sooo close whee . If only the Xmas gifts would sell I could buy the MP3 Player... crying

200 gold is doable. ((Is that a word? O.o)) I'll have your gold ready for when you have the edit ready. I'm just curious...are you making the edit with my avatar or yours? xp

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I agree. I might wear glasses if I could wear them on top of my hair. As a matter of fact, that might be one of the few head-accessories I'd wear. I tend to dislike most of them.
Northawke_rs
I agree. I might wear glasses if I could wear them on top of my hair. As a matter of fact, that might be one of the few head-accessories I'd wear. I tend to dislike most of them.
Same here, they could always come out with cool glasses as a donation item that can go on your head. whee
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia
Akahoshiko
To`ryll Taur Narikia

Yeah and I'm sooo close whee . If only the Xmas gifts would sell I could buy the MP3 Player... crying

200 gold is doable. ((Is that a word? O.o)) I'll have your gold ready for when you have the edit ready. I'm just curious...are you making the edit with my avatar or yours? xp

I used your avatar. ^__^

Northawke_rs

To`ryll Taur Narikia

Same here, they could always come out with cool glasses as a donation item that can go on your head.

I was kinda thinking they could update old ones in new poses. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces