Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a bit upset about this mostly because I wasn't affected by it. I didn't get a whole swarm of random events this weekend, I didn't get the gold glitch, I didn't sell a bunch of stuff at really high prices, I didn't even know there was a problem until I signed on this morning and read about this roll-back business. All I'm upset about is the gold I've made by posting and polling for the past few days. I found one pink link this week, my only rare event in weeks and I'm going to lose it because a bunch of users abused a glitch. I love Gaia, but this kind of thing makes me worry if I should be working so hard to make gold when it may very well be taken away from me the next day

Dapper Cutie-Pie

Lull
DecayingThorn
...SILENCE! SUPPLY AND DEMAND! NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL! GETTING REALLY TIRED OF SAYING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN! ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, JUST WORK FOR YOUR FRIGGIN' GOLD! stressed

I disagree. I think it's a huge deal. Imagine somebody spending a week working for 150k to pay for art they purchased. Now imagine all that effort being erased and having to start over. It's basically like having to pay for the same art twice, and there's nothing fair about that. And it's not like I'm left with a choice, either. I already recieved the art and so I'll to rush around and spend hours and hours earning the gold again.. Otherwise, I could possibly be reported and god knows what that will lead to. sad

The same thing happened to me 3nodding
Hey, it's only pixels! and the items are only pixels! and the "work" was really play.

And if it really was work to you, then you need to find another job.
xd xp

Dapper Genius

All I can say is that banning is too lenient a punishment for the ones who exploited the glitch. To make not just me, not just the rest of the users here, but to make the admins go through 10 hours of rollback. Not to mention the countless problems that will probably ensue while working on fixing the glitch and all of the other crap that needs to be taken care of.

I am pissed that they're rolling back the system, and that I'm losing about 10k gold and a few items. However I'm glad that they're doing this now, and not a few days from now, because a few days from now I will no longer be taking my codine cough syrup. I would then be much more likely to obliterate a small village...
domokun domokun domokun
They're doing what they feel needs to be done.

Plus this is a free website, you have no right to complain.
Damn! I can't see my Gold and I can't go to my inventory!! Is there Someone else can't doing that??
Chickenturkeysandwich

it's free right, but we work hard for our things and loosing all the items and the gold is very sad and unfair. It is free to go to school but when you write bad marks you complain too, or not???? sweatdrop
Luna Kisagari
Damn! I can't see my Gold and I can't go to my inventory!! Is there Someone else can't doing that??
all of us
you'll be set back to what you gold and items were days ago soon

hopefully

Beloved Nerd

8,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
everlastin_sunlight
Morwen Laicoriel
Dohlis
Jakobo
All new registrations in the past 5 days will have their accounts reverted to a default status.

Point proven.

And the rest of us are losing our stuff. It's from a glitch, and cheaters who exploited the glitch. Instead of blaming the admins, why don't you blame the cheaters who used the glitch to wreck Gaia?

i aggree. i got 4k in 1 day and im losein it all

No you're not because if it weren't for the glitch you probably wouldn't have got that much money in one day anyway...
Bijoux du Saine
Lull
DecayingThorn
...SILENCE! SUPPLY AND DEMAND! NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL! GETTING REALLY TIRED OF SAYING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN! ITS NOT A BIG DEAL, JUST WORK FOR YOUR FRIGGIN' GOLD! stressed

I disagree. I think it's a huge deal. Imagine somebody spending a week working for 150k to pay for art they purchased. Now imagine all that effort being erased and having to start over. It's basically like having to pay for the same art twice, and there's nothing fair about that. And it's not like I'm left with a choice, either. I already recieved the art and so I'll to rush around and spend hours and hours earning the gold again.. Otherwise, I could possibly be reported and god knows what that will lead to. sad

The same thing happened to me 3nodding

Aww, now that's the only thing that counts. If you paid virtual money for someone else's work to get you a specific art piece, but then the gold went away so it looks lik you stole it.

It's not going to be that much at all, but I'll give you both gold I earn. Even if it means I have to wait longer to get that guild created.
I probably need more time to think it over, anyway.
I lost 2letters... but I'll get them back. So they said in the annoucement.

But... The items I sold are back again in my inventory.
Are those who bought the items from me going to get it back? Or what?

confused
Luna Kisagari
Chickenturkeysandwich

it's free right, but we work hard for our things and loosing all the items and the gold is very sad and unfair. It is free to go to school but when you write bad marks you complain too, or not???? sweatdrop

You would compain if YOU were s**t at school and got bad marks? neutral
That's a new level of retardness. gonk
Complaining won't change anything now.
Inconnuage
Dohlis
It's the principle of things. I worked as hard as I could in order to catch up with all of the older users, and for what? Just so I can't have what I had worked so hard to achieve? It would still outrage me if I had played for a year. It's taking away what I had achieved.

What if you were playing a game
and the power went out before you could save?

You would lose all your game points
and any items you picked up or treasure found.

You would probably shrug and say,
" *&*&^% power company." And that's all.

I'd be pretty freakin pissed still smile
I would just be patient and see what happens when it's done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff