Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Trash

11,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sometimes when i buy an outfit i get an error saying my password is invalid or there was an issue transfering the items to my inventory
it would be nice if we can see how much we earn,what we bough and sold just like the single items we sell
I'd like to suggest being able to name the outfits! Or at least use tags to be able to filter them a bit better. This would be really helpful for Gaians who want, for example, just fancy outfits, or just fantasy themes outfits, or outfits that are meant to mimick specific characters.

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think there should be a keyword search so we can find cosplays and stuff. i don't wanna go through 1000 pages just to see if they have a cloud strife outfit. Maybe we can name the styles and then people can search for ones with that name. kinda like the item search.

Shirtless Husband

if i sell an outfit, will the items i used from that certain outfit be deducted in my inventory??
im sorry i dont get this

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
hikaime
if i sell an outfit, will the items i used from that certain outfit be deducted in my inventory??
im sorry i dont get this

Yes. You aren't selling the idea for the outfit, you're selling every single item used to put that outfit together.

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
I don't know if this is a common problem, but when I visit the outfit tab in someone's shop, it does not show me the outfits they are selling. I found this out because I am considering an outfit and memorized the seller's username to more conveniently find it later. When I finally went looking, the outfit was not shown in her shop, but when I manually searched through the outfit marketplace, it was still available.

On a second note, it would be really great if the shop log included outfits or if there was a special log just for outfits.

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
A search button good and a ceperate one for paws would be good. 3nodding

Cuddly Fatcat

8,725 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Voter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
being able to search for specific items within the outfits would be nice. i.e. searching for all outfits that have a Kiki Kitty in them.

Ruthless Wench

Hey guys!

Since this thread is older I am going to go ahead and lock it.

If you have further feedback on the feature feel free to make a thread here in Site Feedback heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff