Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

If you're buying an outfit, I think there should be an option, when purchasing an outfit, to be able to add 10k to the price to create a new outfit slot (or use an existing/unusued outfit slot) in your avatar dress up page with all the items and the proper poses saved together.

Dangerous Visionary

A Random Act of Terror
Why do we not have the ability to report obvious scams, yet?

Same reason why we can't report people for trying to sell Flame pants for a million gold. Buyers beware. Though the problem is they need to make item list mandatory, fix the avg price stuff better, and really just listen to a lot of these suggestions when updating this feature. 3nodding
Where the wind blows, babe . . .

The Marketplace Average is off, to the degree of it telling me an outfit was worth 2.2 mil and only have a price of 3 k. So of course, I bought it. Little did I know the items featured were only worth about 800 gold. I've heard of buyers beware, but losing 2.2 k is definitely reason enough not to use the feature again.

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Just throwing in another vote for making Item lists Mandatory-come on Gaia Devs, we REALLY need that. stare

Dapper Member

2,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Outfits should have tags like "elf" or "yellow" and a user should be able to search for a specific kind of outfit like in the marketplace

Enduring Shapeshifter

I still say that we should have the option or be forced to buy the styles, being skin, hair, eyes if not being overlapped by a wig, or contacts with outfits... might make me buy more tbh.

Edit: Once again proving my point, I seen 3 outfits I would of bought had I gotten what was shown.
-clicks outfit, sees MY ugly preview which ruins the outfit, forgets outfit even existed-

This happens.

Newbie Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I'm a returning player after a 1 or 2 year absence.

I'm trying to use this new feature but when I input my password, it keeps telling something about the items being in my inventory but not being in my main inventory (or something like that).

~Sorry for the noob question, but I have alot of catching up to do.

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Within two days, my outfit was returned to me for no reason. Did someone report me? Did I break a rule or something? I only went by the estimated price.
i just lost 100k because of this stupid outfit shop!
Seriously this could be considered a scam!

Me: oh cool never seen this equip before!
Me: "listed abp 600k"
Seller: 130k
Me: omg looks like a good deal!
Me: buys
Me: so whats this item? *looks at mp* 30k!!!!??? WTF I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Viral Killjoy
i just lost 100k because of this stupid outfit shop!
Seriously this could be considered a scam!

Me: oh cool never seen this equip before!
Me: "listed abp 600k"
Seller: 130k
Me: omg looks like a good deal!
Me: buys
Me: so whats this item? *looks at mp* 30k!!!!??? WTF I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

What was the item?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces