Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

I'd just like it if there was a better way to sort them into groups or such (like how u can group people on your phone) I would find it useful--personally.
Currently the long list of names is kind of a daunting challenge to get all the usernames in an appropriate order that I can refer to.

Weeaboo Informer

I'd settle for just being able to click and drag like we can with the Wishlist. gonk

Prophet

Darien S.
I'd settle for just being able to click and drag like we can with the Wishlist. gonk

!! that's good too! To be honest, any update would be effective in making the friend's list more accessible and organized.
Darien S.
User Image
    I think I mentioned this in a thread I made earlier this year.
    I still want it.
    It'd be super useful. SUPER. USEFUL. You hear that, Gaia?

Interesting Gaian

i voted this up in the hopes that maybe upvotes will let gaia know that this is a good idea and i think it is a good idea as well

Witty Genius

Drag and drop, groups plus the ability to add notes to each user, please! The current friends list is so annoying

Prophet

TekoaNaman
Drag and drop, groups plus the ability to add notes to each user, please! The current friends list is so annoying

I like the notes idea! that would be really useful when dealing with friends you haven't spoken to for a while.

Prophet

west wendover
i voted this up in the hopes that maybe upvotes will let gaia know that this is a good idea and i think it is a good idea as well

biggrin I'm glad someone else thinks that way. The friends list is probably something that hasn't changed since 2003. jkjk, but I do think it's about time more options were available ; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff