Welcome to Gaia! ::

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I was so happy when I saw the SNSD item!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's Miss Miss in reference to this music video.

I really appreciate the K-pop inspired items. I wish I cna collect them all because this is the only time you'll get my money.

I'm still waiting for BIGBANG items. Fantastic Baby era or Monster era maybe??? ; ;

Perfect Saint

Thanks. I didn't get the reference. More K-pop stuff. I do like it. Those heels and cute dress. emotion_dowant

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Myrielle
Thanks. I didn't get the reference. More K-pop stuff. I do like it. Those heels and cute dress. emotion_dowant

No problem!

I always loved those dresses. If they do happen to make recolors of that item, I hope they follow the colors they had for the stage outfits.

Well, they only wore black and pink for those dresses, but they also had a time where they wore yellow, burgundy, and this reddish-orange color.

Perfect Saint

Toppaware
Myrielle

No problem!

I always loved those dresses. If they do happen to make recolors of that item, I hope they follow the colors they had for the stage outfits.

Well, they only wore black and .mkv_snapshot_04.00_[2014.03.16_00.26.09].jpg]pink for those dresses, but they also had a time where they wore yellow, burgundy, and this reddish-orange color.
The pink, though not my color, is adorable!
That is an awesome item. One thing I will say about Gaia: they have some incredibly talented artists working for them. Wish I could say the same about their management.

Rainbow Phantom

I was so happy and I'm not even a huge sone, but I loved that dress from the song so freaking much. I always appreciate some good k-pop items.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

onoona
I was so happy and I'm not even a huge sone, but I loved that dress from the song so freaking much. I always appreciate some good k-pop items.

Same here. I hope they continue as well. K-pop has some nice fashion for both guys and gals depending on the group....unless you wanna go for something crazy like Orange Caramel. (Crazy wasn't the word I was looking for, but you get the idea...I hope. BTW, I hope there's an Orange Caramel inspired item in the future. Maybe from their Catallena area. You never go wrogn with sushi inspired outfits.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff