Welcome to Gaia! ::

I swear, i spent a very long time looking for a white skirt. We need so much more white!! Too much black!! Admins continue to make more though!! Doesnt anyone want just a plain pair or white underwear/skirts/pants ect for your avatar? Not white and blue. Not white with a black stripe. I just want simple, clean white clothing.
arrow yes, i know there is already plain white pants. ONLY A FEW PAIRS!!
arrow no, i dont care if no one will buy this item
arrow we dont care if it doesnt go with your avatar
arrow it can be for both boys AND girls. all sorts of clothing.
arrow I DONT FLIPPEN CARE IF THIS HAS BEEN SUGGESTED ALREADY!! :VEIN:
arrow heh, i cant think of another comment...itll come to me though..

Been suggested WAAAY too many times, Yet I agree. 3nodding
BloodRose23

Been suggested WAAAY too many times, Yet I agree. 3nodding
3nodding
Yes. White items are needed here on gaia.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Agreed! I want a white dress ...

Dapper Gaian

I agree with this post, but I would like some equality too. At present, females have several pairs of white gloves, but there are none for males. There should at least by two or three pairs, especially given that there is a white tuxedo, which white gloves would typically be worn with.
I AGREEE TOO MUCH GOTHIK STUFF!!

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I love all the black and own a ton of it but I'd love to just see one or two white skirts and some better looking white pants (70s pants are just not my thing at all).
More white is seriously needed. We all can't be dark and goth 100% of teh time.
I never paid attention to the white clothing... I look best in black.... so, I never noticed that situation...
maby we could use some more white.. dunno... though.. not to much.. white is to plain and bland for my tastes...

P.S: People are nicer when people are nicer to them... some people could get the wrong idea from the title... Capitals and OMFG don't work when trying to be overly nice...
More white sounds good. 3nodding

(I know this is off-topic, but I like your avatar! ^_^)
Having darker colors is very nice, but I would have to agree that we need more light colored clothing. No more blue, maybe more yellow, white, and pastels...
what are you? racist?
The Frost Monarch
what are you? racist?
Give it a rest. You seem to lack what it takes to be a successful troll. All you come off as is someone with more time on his hands than braincells. (I've seen a few of your posts and the pattern is easy to spot.)

I made a mule that was supposed to be wearing all white for rp purposes and I agree. It is damn near impossible to put together a decent outfit of all white. Well, it was impossible because I had to buy blue shoes.
Errol McGillivray
The Frost Monarch
what are you? racist?
Give it a rest. You seem to lack what it takes to be a successful troll. All you come off as is someone with more time on his hands than braincells. (I've seen a few of your posts and the pattern is easy to spot.)

I made a mule that was supposed to be wearing all white for rp purposes and I agree. It is damn near impossible to put together a decent outfit of all white. Well, it was impossible because I had to buy blue shoes.
i'm not trying to troll,i'm just annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff