No 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
I just want the gold for voting 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Dangerous Trickster

36,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I'm not sure how popular this would be, but what about bringing back old Evolving Items and Monthly Collectables for cash. I know at least there are a few in there I would go buy with little to no hesitation and I'm sure there are at least a few others who feel the same. This would be in place of chance items. I know personally I'm not willing to fork out cash for a chance Item. I want to know exactly what I'm buying, not buy a chance at something. At this point the economy isn't going to be fixed with gold sinks and gold crating items. Inflation is so high that without buying gold creating items (which only screw up the economy more) you can't buy pretty much anything. Instead of gold creating items to get people to spend cash, how about bringing back old items people have trouble getting.

Perfect Saint

They've been doing exactly that since June last year beginning with the angelic halo. Mixed reactions, but generally unfavorable so they do not do it as often as they did last year. Many old 03-04 MC end up in hugely expensive bundles during big sales.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Well they have done the old MC's and im sick of seeing them and all the recolors emotion_puke

So id go for the EI's

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I feel like a good portion of the old MCs were very cheap on the marketplace right now? At least the ones that were re-released already. I'm not certain, I suppose it depends on which ones you're looking for. But a lot of people don't appreciate them bringing them back, since MCs were originally marketed as something one could invest in. Nowadays, not so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff