Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Mystic

There really is nothing that can redeem you in my eyes.

Popups, flynn's booty, flynn's chest, sale after sale after sale after sale. Manipulating inflation so you can extort the prices of the items in the cash shop. Rejecting the opinion of the people who fund this website by allowing ads, making purchases, and completing cash offers. Centering the site despite the poll that told you that the majority of users didn't want the site centered, in order to make MORE MONEY MORE MONEY MORE MONEY from sponsors. Sponsors who only find this pile of s**t attractive because of the users who frequent it.

You are immoral, dishonest, and greedy. You're not even good at masking how greedy you are. This is not how a successful business behaves toward its customers. I used to be a customer. I used to support you. I no longer do, and I never will again. It is my fervent hope that others will come to feel the same and will pull the plug on your salaries.

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
They saw that the goldsink might chip away some of the inflation that lets them charge absurd prices on Cash shop items, so they had to bring back Flynn again.

I'm willing to bet that there will be at LEAST one more release before the end of October.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
When I saw the new announcement I wasn't expecting anything good, but this? Again? After all the outrage? Are you idiots TRYING to drive users away!? I can't even accurately express my rage through text.

Timid Bunny

the word Booty is overused, how about Flynn's Secret Stash or Flynn's Sweet Box?

Kawaii Bachelorette

My reaction. I'm never spending money on this site ever again.

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
yep, I feel exactly the same way.
I don't even want to spend money here anymore. Because whats the point?

Magical Mystic

Blaze the Fire Dragon
When I saw the new announcement I wasn't expecting anything good, but this? Again? After all the outrage? Are you idiots TRYING to drive users away!? I can't even accurately express my rage through text.

I knew it would be about the CS, but I wasn't expecting this bullshit.

rolleyes I hope they choke on it.

Lonely Nerd

classified_fu Flynn, just go the frick away! classified_fu

Lightbringer

Doesn't this severely invalidate the whole gold sink that they just set up. o_o

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» HOWLING IN RAGE.

" Shutting down. "
"Oh, nearly 4 billion gold has been donated so far? Better give Gaians more gold!"

Magical Mystic

Prismatic Beat

I've already come to this conclusion, this just sets that decision in complete and utter stone.
I seriously internally screamed upon seeing the announcement.
I was all like "okay... things seem to be doing fine."
And then I was like "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

And I seriously think this will just counteract the gold sink.

Kawaii Bachelorette

Sex for Dinner
Prismatic Beat

I've already come to this conclusion, this just sets that decision in complete and utter stone.
Agreed.

Magical Mystic

faerie graveyard
yep, I feel exactly the same way.
I don't even want to spend money here anymore. Because whats the point?

Abbi, we're going to find a new forum based website and we're going to leave and never come back. We'll take the CB with us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff