Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Lunatic

Norseman's Expedition. All of my yes. Thanks for the wonderful background, the boat, and, yes, even the arrow in the knee. This totally made my day.

Clean Noob

I very much wanted to make a topic saying "I use to be a SFer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee" when I got the announcement. xD;

But yes, this whole bundle made my day. xD Almost as if they read my mind today, I was seriously thinking about making a thread requesting Skyrim knockoffs. <3

Omnipresent Lunatic

PKMN Trainer Atera
I very much wanted to make a topic saying "I use to be a SFer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee" when I got the announcement. xD;

But yes, this whole bundle made my day. xD Almost as if they read my mind today, I was seriously thinking about making a thread requesting Skyrim knockoffs. <3

I was trying to think of a good "Arrow to the Knee" joke, but I couldn't come up with anything good.

I honestly haven't played Skyrim, but I know a reference when I see one.

Doku Kinoko's Waifu

Star-Crossed Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I thought you were talking about the helmet with the ram item.

Then I looked again.

Me gusta this day forever

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Expedition is by far my favorite item in the bundle, though I'm mostly in it for the backgrounds. But the arrow is still funny. cat_rofl

Omnipresent Lunatic

marshmallowcreampie
Expedition is by far my favorite item in the bundle, though I'm mostly in it for the backgrounds. But the arrow is still funny. cat_rofl

Likewise! The background is fantastic. Actually, lately, most of their backgrounds have been exceptionally good.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Shattered Hawke
marshmallowcreampie

Likewise! The background is fantastic. Actually, lately, most of their backgrounds have been exceptionally good.

Yeah, and we've been getting more of them. I'm OBSESSED with background items so I'm always grateful for new ones, especially in themes we don't have. I've been wanting mountains over water (or mountains in general) for a long-a** time now. cat_rofl

Omnipresent Lunatic

marshmallowcreampie
Shattered Hawke
marshmallowcreampie

Yeah, and we've been getting more of them. I'm OBSESSED with background items so I'm always grateful for new ones, especially in themes we don't have. I've been wanting mountains over water (or mountains in general) for a long-a** time now. cat_rofl

I just wish more of them would layer with Candlelight Embrace.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Yep!

Saw that image in the announcement and went "Oooooh, so they finally went there!"

Nice!

Sexy Assailant

Omg I love it. Lolz.

"If you are having adventurer problems, I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows, until my knee took one."

Heroic Animal

I was so glad when I found it.

Anxious Friend

I haven't played Skyrim, boyfriend has though and I'd love to play it..but I know about this meme. And when I saw that pose, I laughed so much and ran to SF to see if there were any threads about it.

Invisible Cat

I don't know the game but I found it funny. Though I don't want the items . Glad people who ask for it got it.

Omnipresent Lunatic

MrsrachaelSnape
I don't know the game but I found it funny. Though I don't want the items . Glad people who ask for it got it.

Whaaaat??? You don't like the background??? emo

Invisible Cat

Shattered Hawke
MrsrachaelSnape

Whaaaat??? You don't like the background??? emo

I do but not enough to get the item. I like some poses but not enough. I'm sorry emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff