Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would love to see some recolors of Femme Fatal, especially the color variations of its hairstyle (other than maroon). 3nodding

Self-sustaining Simp

Dunno if you guys read this thread anymore, but worth a try, I reckon!

Could we please have more Kama recolours coloured the same way as was done for Kama's Invitation? It looks lovely with the split colours and it'd be great with the orange replaced with blood red, green(either diedrich-green or one that matches the colour used in hair items), hot pink or even just white. emotion_kirakira

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
Honestly, I'm sick and tired of all these bundles, packs, and recolors. They just remind me of the absurd prices players price them at because of a certain item that keeps getting released....

OG Entrepreneur

Re-color the "Ancient Katana" !!! I think Ancient Katana with a new color handle and case would look so sick mrgreen heart

Anxious Garbage

Pahn's horns in red-orange would be nice...

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
So I just noticed that there was a recolor of Roseus' Secret in the colors of Serotina's Prayer, but not the other way around. What the heck, Gaia? Call it Serotina's Whispered Prayer or something like that. We really do need those wings in other colors.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
And while I'm at it, may we please have more hairstyles in this lovely electric blue hue?

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
We have two blue Frostings, we have a brown Frosting, and we have a white Frosting. May we please have a purple Frosting? Call it Berry Frosting or something like that.
I'd really like to see a recolor of Queen of Fauna's shoes in black & gold instead of rose & gold.

Oh, and the gold trimming on Rose Saga's "Academie Uniform Shoes" pose is perfect, but can you make them in a neutral black with that gold trim instead of the weird brownish black it currently is... ? I'd have the perfect avi for those things if they weren't such a weird brownish color!

Generally we just need more elegant black & gold leg mods/shoes, the pickings right now are pretty slim!

Loved Lunatic

32,740 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
I love the Fixer hairstyle (from the item Toxic Fixer, etc.) but would love it in more colors. Can you release the Fixer hairstyle as a Set in the Warn, Cool, Light, Dark, and any other shades please. thank you very much!

Anxious Smoker

Guys... I really want a persian rug to stand on. We have the striped beach towels... but no. I want none of that. I want my avvy to stand on the highest form of luxury. Persian rugs. Please. And I mean this as avatar equip-able items, not house wares.

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
There're so many recolors for Muramasa, but a black recolor of it would be sick. would be sicker with a black blade. emotion_dowant

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
i have to request this, though i don't know if it's possible, but..
and tho i'll prolly never afford it myself, but just-in-case-maybe-one-day =~= lol

could you make an astra of this;

User Image

as an "i am" -pose, where it floats in midair? kinda like this;

User Image

( just a lil bigger than that, tho ^^; )

that bunny is so über-kyut T~T emotion_bigheart

Shameless Mystic

There's a disgusting lack of female shoes that don't have heels or have really dainty toe-turn positions.

What ever happened to punk rock combat boots or stuff with extravagant amounts of studs or buckles?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not all girls and women wear heels, have knee problems, or have microscopic feet.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would love to see a recolor of Vagrant Stray that involves blonde hair! Trying to find the perfect hair for my male mule! Perhaps bright blue, or green-themed as well! And perhaps white in place of black? Mostly just concerned with the blonde hair, though. Thanks for reading!

Edit: Also, a version of Rookie's Pursuit that has a recoloring of the female hair to brown would be lovely!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff