Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I would also like a skin item - NOT A BODY DYE those are too expensive.... That makes your avatar half white like pure white and the other half black. Like this:

User Image

I'd like the skin have reversible sides just incase one person wants white on the right and black on the left vise versa! A skin item kinda like Uncanny form. A Form item yes.

IGNORE THE GREY DOTS ON THE BLACK SIDE OF THE FACE.

But yes, I cannot deal with just, "Stage Makeup". I want the whole body colored like that.

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Pumpkinfrost
PLEEEAAASE MORE ORANGE AND GREEN ITEMS. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY ARE. JUST ORANGE OR GREEN.

Agreed! Perfect for Halloween spirit!
VO

I know we have a Ghosty march, why not a Jack March or a Pumpkin March?

OG Smoker

Gold body dye, just because.

Smooth Operator

27,500 Points
  • Big Blind 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Small Blind 100
I want to suggest some new items for our aquarium's!
There hasn't been anything new in a while and I think we need more Holiday items.
I would like to see some Halloween theemed items and maybe even some backgrounds as well.
I like to change my profile for the holidays and I have my Aquarium displayed but there isn't anything for the holidays except for Christmas.
I think alot of Gians would love to have items that are based around the Holidays for their aquarium just as much as for their avi!
Thank You heart

Devoted Giver

24,300 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
A new movie is coming our called The Book of Life and there is a character called La Muerte and she is fabulous! I would love to have her look, I mean look at her!

Here are some images of her.

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

Dangerous Enabler

18,025 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Gosh, can I post recolor suggestions here as well? My heart keeps getting torn in two by all these marionette recolors. emo

There's currently 17 marionette restrungs, and not a single one has light blue/periwinkle/icy/etc bangs in them. But there's duplicates of the pink and white(white which was used in the blue marionette, and pink which was used in the most recent bubblegum marionette), both of which have a variation of lighter blue of some sort.

Can we get an Icy Marionette Restrung(I'd even take an Icy Adorkable), or something with light blue bangs? I'm still using the SDPlus Pale Marionette Bangs for my main avi and it's been years since that came out(not to mention, it doesn't work with a lot of the new hairstyles too).

Thanks for reading. crying

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

We do not have any Brown Suspenders. This would be a lovely gold shop addition please and thank you!
I honestly would like more wavy hair style short black ponytails. And a top where it's brown in color, and ties in the front with an open top and belly area and short sleeves (like they've been rolled up). That would be super rad. ;w;

Valiant Jackling

The artists make lovely backgrounds for Holidays and Monthly CIs. Is there any way to get those turned into backgrounds for our avatars? I know a few were done and placed in GoFusion, but can we get more? This month's CI backgrounds is just gorgeous with the red and white moon. I'd love to have them to decorate my avatar!

It'd be even more thrilling if they were added to GoFusion. It'd liven the feature up and use less effort than creating new or recolored items (the art is already made, after all xd ).

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
A Mistress of the Wastes recolor in deep purple, please? biggrin

Original Demigod

21,725 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Threadmaster 200
Browniesplusmilkequalsyum
VO

I know we have a Ghosty march, why not a Jack March or a Pumpkin March?

This. This so hard.
I think it would sell.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Can we pretty please get a human base version of the: Star Kitten Omen Masks ?

It would be amazing, thank you.

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

Nekonomicon for humans base pl0x. emotion_omnomnom

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
If an artist is reading this, please add another grave with a pawprint on it, instead of RIP. It would mean a lot to many users, I'm sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff