Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
thank you so much for making more astra-items!! cat_blaugh *ish super-happy!!* User Image (they bring so much life & depth to the avi..!!)

if i can give more suggestions, a recolor of the astra:falling tears/tears of blood
would be great! we don't have black tears yet as an animated item! emotion_dowant
re-release of those "tears of blood", while you're at it, would be wonderful! cat_crying

also i love those animated halos, as well. why so much love for wings, but no more than two of the halos exist? (i'm speaking specifically of the "spectacular golden" & "dazzling platinum" halos)

while i'm at it, i should probably suggest something new too, and not just a recolor.. ( cat_question )
i love that one pose of the "ivory baronet" & all it's recolors, that's the "frosty breath". i would love an animated version of that.
and maybe different kinds of hairstyles, being blown by wind? or dripping water, etc.
those sound a little difficult, though? i'd imagine you'd have astra-hair already, if it was possible to make x_x
but then just a plain wind-effect would be great, too.. and maybe fallen leaves blown across the ground.
(that would fit so well with the new fog-item!!)

and other than astra, you have a lot of backgrounds that cover the entire area,
but not so many that would only be a part of it.
i'm often frustrated with the lack of a decent grass under the feet, for example,
i'm immediately forced to choose a whole background that i wouldn't want.
snowy ground, water, and just board floor would be good options, too.
and even better if they can be layered on top of some of those bg's that are missing ground cat_sweatdrop

phew, that was a lot of suggestions ^^ thank you in advance, should you consider some of them!

fawn freckles's Sidekick

Seasonal Pumpkin

I know you just released this item today BUT it would be amazing if you made a series of recolors of [Animal] I Heart Cats, starting with a [Animal] I Heart Fawns.
Can't stop thinking how cute my fawn Paw would look with "family" photos on her wall. >w<

Anxious Garbage

I'd love recolors or the Solar and Lunar items for Loyal's shop.

Solar could be in Sunset or Sunrise colors (Sunset Solar Cowl, Sunrise Solar Cape, etc), while Lunar would be in Twilight (Purples and Blues) and Before Dawn(Periwinkle and Gray) colors.

Hellraiser

There are two wigs I would love to see getting recolours. Namely, Black Butler: Sebastian Michaelis (Hair) and Sainte Ciel: Eros/Storge/Thanatos/Aphrodite (Rosamund's Midnight/Velvet Curls) .

Personally I'd have use for the former in white and latter in brown. If you are reading this, and in position to actually pitch these suggestions forward, please consider doing so wink

Sainte Ciel items are quite popular, and brown Rosamund curls would look elegant beside, for example, deep green recolours of clothes and accessories from Storge. Sebastian hair, I think would work the best as "different coloured wigs only" item, which have become quite common, and offered us chance to use some of our old favourite wigs in plethora of vivid, new colours.

Angelic Admirer

I would love an item for subtle, non-astra effects! I want more finishing touches to give my avis that little extra oomph. Maybe call it "Special Effects" and have recolors/items inspired by poses such as:

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I'm most interested in seeing recolors of Adamant [bokeh], Secret Sparkles, the mist from Seracila Pendant, and the mist from the Carol items. emotion_kirakira

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
PLEASE, PLEASE, make more eyes in this series:

Romantic Moonlight -- dark gray
Innocent Moonlight -- cordovan (brown with a hint of purple)
Romantic Starlight -- deep slate blue
Forever Moonlight -- turquoise

They are SO lovely! biggrin

My suggestions would be ANY or ALL of the following colors:

light gray -- luminous silver gray (kind of like Lovesick Gaze's cloudy gray eyes)
forest green -- leaf-colored
emerald green -- green with a hint of blue in it
olive green -- a yellow-tinted darkish green
chrysoprase -- a bright gold-tinted green, like the gem of that name
Tiger's Eye gold -- golden brown, like the semi-precious stone of that name
amber -- gold with the barest hint of orange
auburn brown -- brown with a hint of red
clear, dark brown -- the color of mink's fur (about half the world has eyes of this lovely color)
violet or blue-violet (or both)
royal purple -- purple with a hint of orchid
light blue -- a luminous, light ice-blue

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Gloriana's Lace in light pink, cream, baby blue, and lavender. Seriously, this is one of the few items out there that is just begging for the pastel treatment, yet hasn't gotten it. (Just please, no nuclear teal!) Also, one in dark red would be very nice.

Also, and I know I've suggested it before: more precious stone Vaults (amethyst and emerald for starters), and Ruby Pendant recolors to match.

High-functioning Loiterer

12,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd like to see translucent slime/gel skins.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A black & orange and/or a black & green Oola item would be really rad. Black & orange would be awesome for the season/holiday, & black & green would be nice since we're only just starting to get nicer black/green items. :3

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Can we get an animated item where cards float? Similar to the animated floating book.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
PLEEEAAASE MORE ORANGE AND GREEN ITEMS. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY ARE. JUST ORANGE OR GREEN.

Shy Genius

16,700 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
Burritos, Hot Sauce Bottles, & Hot Sauce Packets

*Bean & Cheese Burrito (Vegetarian)
*Bean & Rice Burrito (Vegan)
And, whatever other ones you guys either personally like, or want to include, such as meaty ones for people who eat meat.

But, make sure 1+ are vegan, please. This Arizonan be vegan, and burritos have been a staple in my diet throughout my life.

I especially like vegetarian refried beans with diced green chilies mixed in, with hot sauce added.
Though, I'm still deciding what I want to do tortilla-wise. I might just pick to use it as a dip for blue corn ships instead of burritos, because the burrito shells in the grocery stores are so bad now.
Oh!

*Bean, Green Chilies, & Hot Sauce W/A Blue Corn Tortilla! With a message about it being all vegan for anyone of any diet to enjoy would be great! Maybe with a second sentence about it being better for health nuts. (Blue corn is much healthier than yellow corn.)

As for hot sauce, a mild, a medium, a red, and a verde (green).

I want to be able to hold a burrito in one hand, and a hot sauce packet in the other... Or, the same with a hot sauce bottle. Have one of the poses be to be putting the hot sauce on the burrito, or whatever else might be in that spot if not holding a burrito!

Come on! All I have is this lousy taco! Which I am pretending is vegan, using tofu, or a vegan faux hamburger concoction (such as the Boca Burgers one).

Quotable Genius

10,725 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
I would like to see another "Fireplace to put in my house. The only on that exist now is the "Roaring Fireplace" and it is 2,000,000,000,000. most users do not have this kind of money, and to top it off there is only 3 listings as of right now. There have been times when there are no listings at all. biggrin

Quotable Genius

10,725 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
I would like to be able to walk into stores and buy items while walking around in towns, I think this would be so awesome, This would let people go shopping with friends.

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
A recolor of Basic Brows. Make all sorts of blonde hues/colors all in one item and call it "Blonde Brow Basics" Or something like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff