Welcome to Gaia! ::

meeiji's Oppa

Can I have Ciro Doll eyes in more colors? I love these eyes and I'm sure many others will be buying it for the variety.
Total Recolor of NANO-C with new colors and explosions, guns, bullets, oh my!

Or something along the lines of a recolor of NANO-C.
GREEN recolors.

I would love to see a green (Forest & Tea-green) Counterfeit Bride Item
(Tea green stocking with darker green Shoes as Leg Mode for example)

The Hello Mr. Frog Item in GREEN. At least make the Hair Tea-green. And give it black Bows. The Hairstyle resembles a Frog Head after all. So green should be a logical Choice.

School Supplies, such as the classical american School Notebook: Black marbled Composition Notebook. Maybe in assorted Colors.
More Notebooks and Sketchbooks in general (like the old ones that we have, but more Colors and Styles with Labels n Stuff)

Remember the little Courier Bags you gave us in Loyals Basar (Kitty, Doggy & Bear)?
Give us more of these. Panda, Ducky, Shark, Frog, Sheep, Cow, Piggy.

Feral Rabbit

I would love to see giant carrot for rabbits to hold like a sword.
Or even a giant fish, bone...ect for the other animal skins whee

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
I didn't see an "Official Recolor Suggestion Thread" anywhere, so I guess this is the place to put it.

I just found out about Crimson Pointe, and I would just like to say that if you made a green recolor named Emerald Pointe, I would be very happy and (as long as I have the money in time) I would gladly go out of my way to buy GCash just to afford one. Reason? Emerald Pointe was the name of the apartment complex I lived in during the time of my childhood in which my earliest memories take place. Some very happy memories at that, including some that are very important to me.

If a green recolor is already in planning, and you had intended to name it something else (Viridian Pointe? Idk), I suggest you change the name last minute to Emerald Pointe in the hopes that I'm able to scrape together a bit of money just to buy one. emotion_kirakira

Snow Cat

15,165 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Please do recolors of the new "Baby Oni-ly You" item! I'd love to have a white version of the tail~

Noob

Please consider doing a set of of the Brave Bonnie hair pose in different colors! (Just like the Keiko Curls hair set, Rina hair set, etc.) I'd love to see them in different colors, because I can't find many items that match this shade of brown. This is my favorite hair pose, so new colors would be great!

HalumX's Pardner

Dangerous Phantom

item that has a boost on ZOMG!! haha :p

Perfect Warlord

48,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
here is my idea:

User Image and User Image

The cherub scissor is great, but I am not a fan of wearing items with blood. I would love to own the item with a silver/no blood version and an onyx/no blood version you can use the images I posted, or if you need me to email them just let me know where to send them.

Adorable Star

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
More Pastel colored items and clothes please~ yum_puddi

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Mood Bubbles for animal bases.

Maybe even some animal-exclusive versions? (Catnip Mouse Mood Bubble, Bone Mood Bubble, you know, things that only animals would be thinking about.)

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Ruby Pendant recolors, as I feel it would go wonderfully with the Vault items.

Shy Genius

16,700 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
More Chyaku Norisu Scarf Recolors:
*Yellow-green/limerick/apple green, specifically matching the sash of the Sunflower Petal. smile
*Dark green. Try to match it to existing dark green items, please, so people can make proper outfits.
*Dark red/maroon.
*White.
*Medium blue/blue.
*Dark blue/navy.
*Hot pink.
*Lavender purple (a softer/lighter purple color).
*Blue-leaning cyan/aqua blue.
*(the sky blue sort of) Turquoise
*Teal.
*Green turquoise.
*Green-leaning cyan/aqua green.
*Golden yellow. As in those pretty/beautiful/handsome richer yellow shades one might describe as "golden" despite they are not metallic.
*Yellow.
*Light yellow.
*Peach.
*Chocolate. (As in "chocolate" brown.)
*Brown.
*Tan.
*Khaki.
*Golden. (Metallic.)
*Silver. (Metallic.)
*Brass. (Metallic. - I mean that beautiful orange-yellow metallic color in particular, which is often mistaken for golden by people not used to seeing anything pricier than silver, but it's actually a way that brass can look, while gold cannot be orange at all.)
*Platinum. (Metallic. Platinum is a very shiny, white metal. Again, most people would not be able to tell silver, and platinum apart. Platinum is white, and highly shiny, while silver is a very light shade of gray.)
*Red with a green stripe through it in Christmas-specific shades given to us all for Christmas.
*Green with a red stripe through it in Christmas-specific shades given to us all for Christmas.

Please, try and keep the recolors obtainable... Most especially, I want one matching the Sunflower Petal sash. That is one of my top of the list favorite colors, and I love that sash. So, I will be upset if one is added to Gaia only for me to not be able to get one after specifically requesting it. So, if you put it in, please either put it in Loyal's Bazaar for a 50 million, 75 million, or 100 million gold price; or, put it in gold fusion requiring only heart charms, and star charms to make it.
Better yet, you could put it in loyal's Bazaar, and make a NEW item based off both the Chyaku Norisu Scarf's option that covers the mouth, and the Sunflower Petal's sash that you put up in the GoFusion to match with the Sunflower Petal items!

Obviously, there are many more possibilities, but I'll leave it at this for now, the solid colors, and just two special holiday possibilities that maybe could be done next Christmas if you guys get around to it then? Think of how excited, and/or surprised some folks might get if you do one, or two Christmas Chyaku Norisu Scarves! And, for everyone who logged in that day, or who saw that holiday announcement to get it! Loads can't get ahold of those scarves, so getting a Christmas freebie would be quite an interesting thing for them.
Or, maybe put it off for 2015, and release two for each major holiday with the holiday colors offered as either one as the main color in the stripe set up. Black & orange, and orange & black for Halloween. The red & green, and green & red for Christmas. Red & white, and white & red for Valentine's Day (white so it also plays off the Japanese White Day when the guys give things back to the girls). Etc. If something like this, you could start it off on New Year's Day with something like 1+ sparkly, glittery ones in metallic colors.

I really want the idea of one matching the sash done... But, I do think they should come out in the various colors that can match different possible outfits, and 1+ more blues must come out because the light blue implies it is not going to be the only blue one ever made. And, I love the idea of free holiday ones that even the poorest Gaians can get to appeal to those who like the item but can't touch it. And... Yes... For one made that's actually a new item combining it with the Sunflower Petal.

Sunflower Suggestions:
*The above idea of a new scarf that combines/is based upon both the Chyaku Norisu Scarf (specifically the way of wearing it that covers the avatar's mouth), and the Sunflower Petal item (specifically the sash).
*A sunflower umbrella. I have, and love this umbrella. Numerous such umbrellas exist from numerous possible sources. Mine in RL was bought at the San Diego Zoo. Please, make this a simple gold shop item since it's not any more special than gold shop umbrellas. You guys could release it along with other flower-shaped umbrellas that work as well, and later on do recolors of yet more flowers that work.
*Being able to make a three flower sunflower bouquet, being able to use ribbons on the sunflower bouquets, and being able to make the sunflower bouquets have any color of wrapper, and any color of ribbon.
*A sunflower recolor of the Grace of Aphrodite. - With a golden, sunflower petal sort of yellow perfume mist. A golden yellow/sunflower petal yellow colored perfume bottle. A version of the "Aphrodite" chick in golden yellow/sunflower petal yellow dress, with a sunflower in her hair instead of those other flowers, possibly with a brown, dark brown, black, or golden blond hair color... Maybe not the same pose, and instead something like walking, standing, floating in the air, holding a sunflower in one of her hands like she received it from someone, or will give it to someone, maybe with the someone being your avatar... Or, maybe a running pose... Or, a flying along/passed your avatar one. Instead of being Aphrodite, she's a goddess to do with farming/harvests/flowers/summer/etc. of something that makes more sense... Her lipstick, and therefore kiss mark should be maybe a shade of red, darker pink than the Aphrodite one, or darker red color, whichever works for the new goddess chick of the item. Maybe her hair also isn't identical to the Aphrodite, and her body, and skin colors could be different to also make it a different goddess. Maybe the perfume bottle also should not be identical, and may or may not have a picture of a sunflower on it, or glass etching of one. - If this gets added, please make it for Loyal's Bazaar, and no greater than 100 million gold in price.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
If you remember the Melody items , I suggest you guys make a black melody . Called dark Melody . We have the happy Melody and the other too . I think gaia needs a black recolor of that one .

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
EI for zOMG!
(Or REI for each area of zOMG!) I know you've gotten this one before, but I wanted to voice my agreement to this idea. Someone else probably added this suggestion better than me, but here goes...

Monster companions and/or costumes like Katsumi's white/black kokeshi doll, Kamilla's hair/legs and her blood swirl thing as an Astra animated item! Maybe a werewolf pelt cape; a Grucken-feather (green) hat; a pair of Hack/Slash swords, a Fire Rain background, a mushroom cannon, a set of Buzz Kill razor arm bracers, an Airshark bomber jacket... so many possibilities!!

To the best of my knowledge, the following ideas are new:
Items & Recolors:

2k11 Werewolf Skin: (Please recolor?!) Icy-polar color, darker charcoal gray, lavender, and/or any colors matching Astra wolf/cat swishing tails and twitching ears. Matching Arm mods would be awesome too!

Arm Mods: Flesh Tone "Right to Bear Arms" are cool, but they all rely on matching human skin tones. Is it possible to match the next set with whatever skin we are wearing? Or, at the very least, a series of arm mods for the Alruna skin? And the same for Lawful Master, Yemaya's Pearl, and Halloween 2k12 Vampire skin tones, as well as the Elf skin tones? Would it be possible to have a set of mods for the Body Dye collection?

Bare Feet Leg Mod: I hope no one takes offense when I say Gaia's base female avatars have massive, hulking feet, which along with their cankles, aren't very feminine, nor are they cute. My suggestion is a Right to Bare Feet! (Probably could use a better name, like Sweet De Feet.) Color suggestions: same as I suggested above for arm mods.

PAWS [Animal]

Zodiacal: An [Animal] EI
              Ares: the ram
              Taurus: the bull (or a cow?)
              Gemini: Romulus & Remus -- the twin wolves
              Cancer: the crab
              Leo: the lion
              Virgo: the virgin, also associated with small animals like rabbits and small birds
              Libra: the scales, also associated with butterfly, dove, or peacock
              Scorpio: the scorpion
              Capricorn: mountain goat, or this guy
              Aquarius: the water bearer, also associated with dolphin
              Pisces: dual fish

Eastern Zodiac: [Animal] REI
              Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Chinese Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig

PAWS Items:
              Whiskers!
              Collars (spiked, studded, plain, tagged, etc)
              Animated tails / ears

Housing Themes & Items:

Spaceship Theme:
              Captain's char, 3-4 windows (1 large as a main view screen) with starscapes outside, hologram map of a generic galaxy, etc, think "Star Fleet".

Beach Theme:
              Beach ball, Palm Trees, volleyball net, umbrella and towel, tropical drinks, walls with a shore going out to sea overlooking day, night, and sunset/sunrise on the horizon, sandcastle, bucket/shovel, surfboard, seashells, rocks, crabs...

Bookshelf Items: with actual books on the shelves. (Your current shelves are sadly empty)

Pet Palace Items: food dishes, little plush paw-print beds, catnip plant, bones...

Animated Koi Pond:
              Imagine a little koi pond in your garden home. You could even design a zOMG! Zen Garden Theme around this pond with cherry blossom trees, paper lanterns, walls that resemble the fence inside of the Doll Shrine --OR-- An indoor Japanese Dojo theme with paper walls, racks of Japanese weapons, a small meditation shrine with a variety of scrolls/tapestries/fans to hang on the walls, and bamboo mats for kneeling.

zOMG! House Themes:
              Each area of zOMG! would be a great environment for a home! From Village Greens to Otami Ruins, and maybe even Deadman's Pass/DMS! These could include a few statues or framed artwork of the monsters you can fight from that area. The Beach theme (see above) could be based on Gold Beach!

Gardens & Ponds in Towns Neighborhoods:
Just the hope of finding a demonfly or great monarch (or catching better fish) would be worth teaming up with fellow Gaians to beautify our neighborhoods, for which you could possibly even hold awards contests or offer achievements.

Gardens: We could buy seeds from a store for specific flowers, (carnations, daffodils, sunflowers, daisies - all used in alchemy), each of which increase the neighborhood's chance to attract bugs to users' communal neighborhoods like dragonflies, flies, beetles, fireflies, cicadas. Perhaps certain flowers could increase the odds of finding the rare bugs when planted around a group of homes, making homes more social and giving our neighborhoods more usefulness... This could be developed by a user and their friends/neighbors to pretty up housing areas and harvest the stuff needed for alchemy. Perhaps flowers would need to be replanted in a given amount of weeks/months before the neighborhood devolves back to the default likelihood of finding specific bugs/flowers. Examples: plant blue carnations to bring out blue butterflies; plant purple daisies to increase the likelihood of rare purple flies; plant sunflowers to lure more cicadas & grasshoppers, etc, etc. In time, perhaps even the bugs might increase various kinds of paper, old boots, and cans.

Ponds: Buying a pond for a neighborhood could turn the fountain in a neighborhood into a fishing pond, which when clicked, takes the user to Gaia's fishing ponds. Upgrades to the pond could allow neighborhood landlords able to allow access to various lakes for fishing. You could even add a neighborhood fishing score and compete with other neighborhood scores.

Neighborhood Null Crystal: A smallish Null Chamber crystal cluster could be used as a neighborhood's portal to launch zOMG! The residents in the neighborhood would buy any of these things depending on what they all need. Like a neighborhood planning committee on each block.

Some of these ideas could monetize parts of Gaia while motivating users to explore more of the site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff