Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Explorer

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
What about more sitting poses? I mean it'd be nice to have an avatar sit like at a coffee table or something. I've tried looking for something similar, and I can't seem to find one. Different colors would be appreciated, but a simple black like you would find on your back porch or outdoorsy. I'm just wanting more ways to pose, but sitting seems to be lacking.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

I would really really like an earflap hat in the same dark blue as some of the coats that have been coming out lately.

A hat like this would make me so happy!

User Image

12,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love the circus and have a passion for the flying trapeze. I would like a trapeze bar please.

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i'm not a item person but why not add more yellow items so that way people can have an easier time wanting to make yellow themed avis that love yellow like i do.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'd like to have swings that avatars with floating poses can appear to sit on.
Any or all of these in a multi-pose item would be nice.

Simple swing hanging from a tree branch (branch and/or tree does not have to be visible)
Swing hanging from a tree, with flower vines/ribbons either in place of, or twined around the ropes
Tire swing
Tire swing over water
Porch swing
Porch swing with romantic partner
Cloud swing with golden/silver star/sparkle ropes

Wicked Bloodsucker

I'd like to see Tudor style head dresses, such as Anne Boleyn's beloved French hood and Katherine of Aragon's more sedate Spanish hood. Also, a rosary that could be either hand held, worn as a necklace or as a waistchain.

Gracious Flatterer

Can we have more shirts with low necklines in the back? I find that to be one of the most attractive yet neglected areas of the human body. :3

Winter Soldier

29,915 Points
  • Together 'Til the End of the Line 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Hiss of Love 200
There are a few items not on the big list that I would love to see in order to finish some cosplays:

1) Striped Gloves - Both fingerless and regular where the stripes go around the arm/wrist/fingers of the glove.
2) Cracked Face - I know there is one, but what I hope can be done is something where there's a crackle effect around one of the eyes of the avatar.
3) Leather Vest - Possibly with angel wings printed on the back?
4) Skull and Crossbones Studded Leather Jacket

Astral Phantom

Hope this gets read and look over...
Well I want gaia to create a loose long socks just above the knee. Similer to stockings but with small belts around the top knee to keep the loose socks from sliding. By loose socks I mean loose around the ankle but tight reaching the top knee. So I have this idea and I want it made. The image is perfect in my head. Its just something my OC wears and i want to make it into an avi

Maybe have the knee belts by itself as an accessory so it could be added to the stcokings and long socks already made. That would be fine too.

Okay I used paint but something like this
User Image

Sorry no male for this one and also the right belt should be a lil higher too
I'd like to see more regular shirts and pants. We have great starter shirts and pants, as well as some nice shirts in Junk in the Trunk and H&R Wesley but seeing some plain colored ones, with more variation and color (have some with just one to two colors, polka dotted, striped) and that would just be great to see!

As for pants, I'd like to see more pants that reach a little below the kneecap. That way, I can see socks on my avis too. heart

Questionable Loverboy

I'd really like it if we had a white mouse tail that matches the mouse ears, because using the rat tails just isn't the same. Maybe, make both ears and tail in gray and brown too.

Divine Shounen

More studded/bedazzled clothing, please. ; u;

Moreso clothing than accessories.

Hopeful Cottontail

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Divine Donator 100
Radish items, ie handheld, earrings, garden background
New Fox tail(s) and ears
More rabbit tail and ears

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Why does the art section have a section for both Writers and (drawing/painting/digital art) But none for photography? I think Gaia needs a photography section in the Art forum sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff