Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Von Helson

11,840 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
The hype of Les Miserables is back!
I am aware that there is already a Les Mis-based item which is based off the stage production, but now that the movie is out, there are bound to be more fans inspired by the movie. The costumes and some other things are a little different in it, so a Gaia item based on the movie version would be quite appreciated. If anything, something French Revolutionary themed; maybe even name it "French Revolutionary"!

Here are some ideas of what poses to include:
(I have kept the images the size of an avatar. You may freely use the lone pose art directly or, if you could do a better job at it (which I am positive you could), make your own versions.)
User Image User Image

Cockade
User ImageUser Image

War Cry
User ImageUser Image

Will you join in our crusade?
v Follow this link and show your support! v
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reiko Minori
Unique Robe
User Image

User Image

Unique Leather Armor
User Image

User Image

omg love them!

High-functioning Loiterer

12,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd like a proper tiger skin.

Hopeful Cottontail

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Divine Donator 100
-More spa related items, such as a nice bathtub
-an Astra-item for steam
-More floor pillow items like in Secret Retreat and Layla
- more lip/mouth items
Birthstone rings for next year. Give them glowing gems like the pendants in this year's Birthstone necklaces. I'd buy that.

Hopeful Cottontail

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Divine Donator 100
-Pets for Housing (say, cats and dogs lying on a rug, pet beds, food bowls, bird cages, etc.)
-Valentine's day Housing items (Heart chairs, red sofas, roses, nice heart wallpaper, beds that look like a boxes of chocolates, new piano, etc.)
-Astra- tails
-New Fox items

Vermillion Gekko

Naughty Man-Lover

I have an item suggestion.

I would like to see RCMP or mountie inspired clothing!

Devout Cultist

Hey, i'd like some absinthe based item set, with green fairy wings, a bottle of absinthe, a glass that has the drizzeling sugar cube on it, Hallucinations of a green fairy.

Then, i've said this before, a black version of FLIGHT OF THE FANCY
and some more flying/floating feet that work well together with the winged anklets. like faded revenant or heart x mind, one that is alittle cheaper than those two.

I hope you see this gaia because i really want a flying avvi.

Precious Vampire

14,965 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
One quick question: can an affordable bow and arrow item be on the list? (sorry if this has already been asked for, going through 5000 pages isn't exactly on my to-do list)
a pixie dress. one that makes you look curvy. (i'm going to go ahead and be explicit here: Tinker Bell's dress or something that comes very close to it)

edit: i'm aware of that green thing in Barton Boutique, but, y'know. i feel like there needs to be an improved one.

Shade

some human-like ear mods for the elf skins that come with pointy ears? i like this skin, but i'm over these pointy ears.
Padded cell background.

I'd really like it if we could have an item on gaia that makes it look like you're moving around. It would look like the little 'fwoosh' our feet make in Towns, rally, and zomg. =3

Like this:

It would be like a screen shot of running feet. It could come in a couple colors, like black, beige, and white.

The total bottom half of our avi's would come off for the item, I think. It wouldn't be customized to fit every clothing type; just a couple of items that makes it look like we're running. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff