Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Trader

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Also, might I ask for a usual run of the mill beard and stache combo that isnt overstated or strangely groomed?

Would it help if I drew some of these up on the same sheet handed out for gaia item invention contests? I know it's an item that's been grossly oversuggested, but I feel like there's more items made to try and fill the void and they never seem to fit what anyone's looking for. The Questionable beards are great, but they only seem to come in black and red. And they're quite...let's say, elabourate.

I like the understated plain of the items Gaia first started out with. They were bland and yet soothing, a palatable neutral. Now Gaia is full of violently bright outfits with silly designs. Not to say that's bad, but it seems to be an overwhelming number now.

I feel as long as I'm on the topic of silly designs, I should suggest some silly designs myself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

We need tea cups hats and thingthongs
yes thingthongs!
I think this would go better in a feature suggestion thread, but since there doesn't seem to be one anymore...
I was thinking, since Gaia still hasn't made any kind of bank (no-interest bank) to store gold
how about making a cashable item?

for example, a poker chip. It could be a completely equitable poker chip for you to hold in your hand (or not, not sure if that is possible with the following) , or maybe a stack of bills, etc except it would have a function
when you click on it, you have the option of "storing" whatever amount of gold you want in it.
You can stash your gold away for a rainy day, and when you need it, you just "sell" it back like a regular item and get back the gold you stored. That way, unlike with regular items, you don't have to put it up in the marketplace and just hope it sells for the amount you want

I think of it kind of like the gift box feature, where you click on an item and get store that item in a gift box, ostensibly to give it away, except you are click on the item/poker chip/bills and storing gold in it instead.
so it would be a bit like a bank, you get to store your money out of site, but as an item ^^

Smitten Mage

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I believe this hasn't been suggested yet (well I haven't seen it on the list), so here's a simple item suggestion.

Plain Gold Shop headbands in a wide variety of colors. More details and other suggestions from other users here.

Something quite like these, but I'm sure you guys can do a better job. 3nodding No frills. Just solid, plain headbands.

User Image
my suggestions:
-black, blue and yellow feet wraps and hand wraps
-toeless socks

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
I think it'd be awesome if we had muscly arms in adjustible sizes.

Like so:

THE JERK:
THE CLEANJERK:
THE HAIRYJERK:
THE LUMBERJERK:
((just ignore the hair overlapping the gloves, I don't know why it does that, but it shouldnt))
I dunno if its been said on this topic but i'd really like to see things like blindfolds and similar types of masks.
Oh and raver-type outfits maybe? Like.. Kandi bracelets, and such that ravers wear?

Wheezing Fatcat

Perhaps someone else has already suggested this, or perhaps you won't want to do it. I would really like an item that you can equip and it's a harp. It doesn't have to have clothes or hair or anything of the sort, I just want harps. Maybe for poses you can stand next to it, sit down at it, play it (with music notes in the air), maybe have a hand on it with a few of the strings snapping. They could come in color combinations, such as (red and black), (gray), (white, black, and blue), (green, gold, and brown). Please? It's all I ask for. Just a suggestion.

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
An item or several items related to gymnastics would be nice. A nice long sleeve leotard, possibly a short sleeve option that is more gymnastics and less swimsuit, grips, bars or beam or floor or vault or comp trampoline background, vault wrist guards, possible a men's step in, chalk hand prints, and other gymnastics items.

Hopeful Cottontail

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Divine Donator 100
crazytumbler91
An item or several items related to gymnastics would be nice. A nice long sleeve leotard, possibly a short sleeve option that is more gymnastics and less swimsuit, grips, bars or beam or floor or vault or comp trampoline background, vault wrist guards, possible a men's step in, chalk hand prints, and other gymnastics items.
I second this motion and wish to add the following:

-Sapphire version of the Gold and Silver Princess Tiaras
-London-related items such as telephone booths, backgrounds and fashions

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Clothes for other races then just Human avatars?

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I would like recolors of the Sassy Bass hairs. It has already been done with the Sweet Lunarian, Summer Gardener, and Porridge hairs, why not Sassy Bass? Black, blonde, and purple colors would be amazing.
Fox wearable like you can be a fox i would love you forever for that! and er I'd say if you suggested an item and it gets put up you get a free one of that item because you suggested it! and thats all but please add a Fox Iam((you are the fox)) Thanks heart Pika Out cat_whee

Hopeful Cottontail

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Divine Donator 100
Silver winged sandals

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers