heart A variety of realistic victorian era boots would be nice heart
...because the ones in the shop suck!

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
We need to put Sam back to work.

I'm sure you know the Scion cars/ Rally doesn't have much of an update. My suggestion is to provide newer vehicles that can still use the accessories we already have.

For example:

1. Lunch truck (Roach Coach or whatever you guys call it in Gaia Headquarters)
2. Postal truck
3. Delivery truck
4. Semi (without trailer)
5. Flatbed truck
6. S.W.A.T. team van
7. Police car and SUV
8. School bus
9. News van
10. Ice cream truck
11. Motorcycles !!! (Choppers, Baggers, Bikes with sidecars, etc)
12. Pizza delivery roof/door signs
13. Tow truck
14. "Cash for clunkers" car
15. Lowrider
16. Hearse

Another suggestion is to have Cash Shop evolving items that originate from each NPC. For example, Cindy Donovinh could have a microphone that evolves into various new related accessories like a news camera, weatherman background (good/bad weather), transmission color bars, "LIVE" word graphic, pose with Cindy in an interview, etc.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
**This request is specifically meant for [ JK ] and whatever name Naska uses on Gaia**

Eons before Gaia, DeviantArt, and Conceptart, artists like myself found ourselves in the Pendako forums. A place where creative people like us called home. Unlike the Picture Post forum on Gaia, there were no elitists or art thieves there.

Sadly, the forum is forever gone and its users have parted ways. However, I do believe that former members are among the Gaia Community.

User Image
(I still have an old web button for that site)

My item request is for an item called "Art Jam." It's an unassuming jar of jam that escapes from the jar and goes from there. Think of it as a creative muse that takes form of other things. Items should have some kind of reference to [ JK ], Naska, and Cheryl. Besides that, I'll let [ JK ] take creative direction from there.

Some of my ideas: Change it however you want

1. If it's possible to use the old Pendako octopus and penguin mascot, that would be awesome.
2. Something to do with the "whiteboard"
3. Light a fire under your butt (for artists that will take on challenging work)
4. A skeleton at the base of the fountain of knowledge (I'll strive to get better even if I die trying).
5. An item, person, or thing based on a creative muse.
6. Caffeine side effects
7. Signs of insomnia
8. Large stacks of paper on in/out trays

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gaia's version of apple products
I don't mean an Imac,or laptop I mean like

Ipad (Gaiapad/igaia)
itouch (touchgaia/gtouch)

make it sorta how icarly makes the pear pad kinda large 8D

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

How about some Naruto-based hairstyles? I'd love to have Temari's four pigtails.

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
x-DirtyDreamer
Gaia needs to come out with a Abercrombie & Fitch like brand on Gaia.
They could copy the styles that Abercrombie & Fitch do but by giving it its own name like say ummmm... Gambino & Wesly? I don't know just a sugjestion, I mean I'm sure lots of teenagers would enjoy these items and use them in all of their avatars. I know Gaia is a magical fantasy world but they just need some thing like this for my 'magical fantasy world'.....
(Don't forget to <3, also feed back is much appreciated.)

P.S. I know I suck at this so could someone else please try suggesting this.

User Image

Icon by x-DirtyDreamer

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would like to see more modern body armor.
Like the stuff that swat and army forces use.
Maybe even some cool riot gear that could be geared towards an event?
Some more modern weapons like Sub Machine Guns and Machine Guns.
There are a ton of pistols but the guns need a revamp in my opinion.
Only the item Antique Shop has an assault rifle that is more modern and another one looks like it has a model of a Colt 1911 pistol.
(I believe it's modeled after an M4A1)

5,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I have only one request

PLEASE make this hair >.<

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Blaze-kun/Other/rean.jpg

'kay? Thanks ^^

Partying Informer

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
shop directory the black fishnet stockings in other colors like pink and white purple

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I was thinking of things inspired by the movie "The Silence of the Lambs".
Like an item that can have multiple items or outfits, one for each major character.
maybe something like a hose, lotion, princess(the dog), that silk kimono/robe, n****e piercing,his hairstyle and make-up for Buffalo Bill, maybe even a background of his house.
For Hannibal Lector you could have his mask(of course), a straight jacket, his prison uniform, his hairstyle, maybe some sort of blood splattering, even a background of his prison cell.
For Clarice you could have her pant-suit she wears , her hairstyle, a flashlight and gun combo, an older style phone.

I think a few of these items may not need to be made like the gun and flashlight.

Thanks for considering my request
~Mihayle

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Another Masquerade. Just like Kanoko's Reflection has different forms, this would include:

-Different bangs/add on hair (original, curly bangs, wisps, curls, braids?)
-different freckles and facial features
-even more amazing makeup!

I suggest a dark and light theme. Such as:

Heaven's Masquerade
Hell's Masquerade

Angelic Masquerade
Demonic Masquerade

Or at least have a new and improved object!

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kung Fu Kandy
shop directory the black fishnet stockings in other colors like pink and white purple

I like that and would like to add that I would like higher fishnet stockings and better fishnet shirts (creative not just long sleeves) as well as fishnet gloves like madonnas, of different colors.

More Naruto themed items? such as better ninja shoes colorful headbands, and hairstyles.

More glove that can go on one hand or the other, for mismatch? Same for stockings.

Generous Giver

Ok tsuki579 and I pattyard make the fire avi's or burning avi's they work well in your profile of your signature, Well I thought it would be cool if you could walk around the ZOMG or in towns on fire and when you buy the fire you could chose what color you want .Well it was just a thought .tsuki579 is really good at animation tough me how to make a fire avi and a crying avi .So this is my idea

Fire Avi.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Crying Avi

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff