Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wings! Multiple wings! Either... 1 winged, 3 winged, or 6 winged. Otherwise, we could always have the angel and devil wings. One of each as a pair. biggrin I've always have some sort of fascination with the Angel + Devil wings pairing. 3nodding

Otherwise, nice button down/dress shirts. I was going through the shopping stores yesterday and really can't find the nice-nice shirts for my guy... *sigh*

Oh, as of other accessories... How 'bout canes? I mean, you've got to have canes to go with the tuxedos, right? biggrin I'm planning to get a set of tux for my Avatar, but of course, it's going to take me quite a while to get all the gold for the stuff I want for him... ;___;

Hold about some headbands that are in black or blue. I hate yellow. And also I'd like to be able to put on a pair of overalls and still be able to have a jacket on. I can put on a shirt under them, I know, but I was going for a Duregon C. Mikado look.
Polos! Guys only get a small selection of clothing, and it's either extremely dressy or rollin' in the dirt casual. What about dress casual? I wear khakis and a polo to work, I'd like the same selection for my av. Other than that, I think the hats should FIT. My baseball cap looks like an oversized helmet.
I think bracelets, armlets, necklaces, and maybe something to hold like purses or fans would be nice.
Maybe this has already been suggested (111 pages are a bit many for me to look through), or maybe it's in a box or egg or something, but what about trench coats?
i dunno if anyone's done this but how bout some devil horns to oppose those halo's, and some devil wings on the back and ankles!!
Kokayi outfit stealer! xd
Here's my suggestions :

-Tattoos
-Watches
-Jewelry
-Wings
-Weapons

And seeing as most of the pictures on site are sort of medieval themed, there should be more medieval clothes, right? sweatdrop
perhaps since most of us are fans of anime ex.dragonballz. final fantasy, inuyasha. etc...
Perhaps maybe you could create some uniforms that are identical to those of the anime characters. ex. uh Sephiroth's uniform that he wears in kingdom hearts, with the one black angel wing on the right side. Or maybe even Tidus's uniform from final fantasyx. that seems to be flashy.

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
I heart faeries so how about some faerie wings, clothes shoes in different colors for guys and girls?

Oh and how about vampire fangs and perhaps different cat tails and a monkey tail kinda like from Dragon Ball Z. biggrin

Oh and some summer hats like one of those straw ones and braids for girls and guys, ribbons in hair.

Oh, and an assortment of crowns, tiaras, jeweled headbands and jewelry and shaman stuff...hee. I would luv princess stuff. smile smile
Hey there, I think the Mouse ears suggested earlier would be cool!
I don't know if this has been suggested yet... but more silver items, like my boots and top. I'd like to make a complete outfit.
Wings, and Hightops. The shoes. oo;

Also..more hats. :3
uhm, well this probobly wont happen, but seeing as Nostalgia is Gaia's only real band. Or rather, full band on here. That is actualy active, and has our own thread that we keep up nicely. I was wondering if we could have some black shirts that have Nostalgia written in white on it, or atleast a big N, I feel a lot of people would wear them. Considering we have gotten over 100 people to join Gaia around were we live. And other places in the world.
And
uhm, well this probobly wont happen, but seeing as Nostalgia is Gaia's only real band. Or rather, full band on here. That is actualy active, and has our own thread that we keep up nicely. I was wondering if we could have some black shirts that have Nostalgia written in white on it, or atleast a big N, I feel a lot of people would wear them. Considering we have gotten over 100 people to join Gaia around were we live. And other places in the world.
I agree. I think it would be a great hit. We could have concerts and all, heh. Give'm away at the concert, heheh. That would be pretty. Atleast, I think it would.
Not really an item, but more avatar designs! I really want some exotic skin designs, maybe some ethnicity?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff