Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ooh, just thought of something I want - A giant bell I can wear on my head so I can be like the real SenorDD!
Heheheh...

Seems as though there's been a lot of reqests for clothes from a more southern climate..how about parkas and mukluks for those of us from a more northernly direction? wink
you need samurai stuff... all this ancient greece thang aint doin it fer me ;\
I have to admit that I love this who thing ... keep in strictly "medieval" or "ancient japan" kinda thing would be best ... with the possible exception to flying air-craft and such ....... kinda a Final Fantasy kinda thing, if that's how you discribe it confused

OG Rallier

Kimono....! Cheong sam!!!!!
RAETHES
Kimono....! Cheong sam!!!!!

Yeah I agree we need Kimono's!
mad ROXOR BUSHIDO!!!!
Different colours of kitty ears? Like leopard print and black and purple and such. I'd also like a bottle of sake, please!
We need more GUITARS! ...possibly with swords attached to them.
Humm.. I want..

Fat black boots!
Jackets. A red leather jacket. Mmh. Pie.
Coats. I need a vampire-y coat!
Gax needs a red cap and a synthesizer.
I need those motorbikegloves.
A beret would be good.
Socks :3
a RED bandana.

And a rubber duck.

.. I want a torn red jacket with spikes on. And a scarf smile
three swords!
SILVER AND GOLD CHAINS(seperate)
HOOVES AND ANTLERS... I dunno. Sudden urge to become a deer. o_0 and I don't even LIKE deer...
I think if this thing is going to be RPG, our profiles should have our stats.. weaps, skills, what guild or occupation, etc...

there can be a general fields which everyone fills out, and then certain things which are assigned to us, like exp etc
I demand green or blue skin......brains.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff