Space Werewolf

I want to be able to gift/sell/donate items directly from the Locker. :b

ShayBayBay's Husbando

Familiar Loiterer

17,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Master 1000
The current version of the new arranger almost defeats the purpose of itself. emotion_sweatdrop

For example, I moved a line of hats on my third page to a group of hats that are already set up on the second page, and for some odd reason (surely a bug of some type) another part of that hat group gets scattered on another page. emotion_facepalm

Another weird thing that I noticed is that the thumbnail images of items that have recently been moved around seem to multiply when moved back and forward from the inventory to the locker enough. When I clicked the copied image to move it to my inventory (thinking that I may have split the count accidentally) I got an error saying that the item was not found in my inventory.

I know the new arranger is in the first stages of the launch, but as of right now it's just too unstable for me to use any further. emotion_8c

I most certainly hope this all gets resolved soon, emotion_bandaid and thanks for all your hard work! cheese_whine

Wheezing Plague

I got tired of browsing around for my counterfeits, so I decided to put the one I wanted to move into the new box thingy and then Searching for the items by word. That worked, however, I wasnt able do put the item in the box into my group of counterfeits. I had to look for them manually to be able to deposit the item. Same thing happened when I tried Searching for words and deposit items.

For this the old inventory arranger seems to work better so far.

Feral Hunter

A definite step up from the old one. just don't stop now

Obsessive Hunter

33,075 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Is there a particular reason why I can't move Car items and Formulas out of my storage. They get an error message saying they can't be moved into the appropriate tab. Where else can my car items go but the Game tab where my other car items are?! stressed

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
There are still a lot of glitches taking place. Are you guys still working on this or what?

Clean Friend

Option to keep old inventory arranger?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*claps*
It is about time.

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
Please, make a trash bin section, or a "sell all selected' option. It's so tedious to get rid of this many items

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
lilgemangel
Option to keep old inventory arranger?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/inventory2/arranger/
As a web developer, this is awful.

I know the new inventory arranger has been talked about for years. I'm starting to seriously doubt that it's actually been in active development for that long. You said it might have bugs because you wanted to get it out quickly... Sooo you rushed something together because people were getting mad? Then you put it out without adequately testing it? You didn't even attempt a private beta and then an open beta?

This is part of the reason I left the site. Aside from the clear fact that I'm only being used as a wallet, the support and infrastructure of the site sucks.

The items are arguably the most important part of this website. You sell them, for money. For unreasonable amounts of money. Then you hastily release a bug-filled inventory arranger that recycles old code? And doesn't seem to work properly for a lot of people?

I would love to give you constructive criticism, Gaia Online, but I'm beyond that point. I tried that. I worked painstakingly on a nicely-formatted topic that showcased some of the most common issues. I even reported a bug a whole month or two before that bug (or a similar one) was used to seriously exploit the site. I'm a developer with a focus on web app security, that's what I do, that's my job. I find exploits in applications and I report back with recommended fixes.

I can tell that any sort of adherence to standards and quality have gone out the window.

So I'm not going to waste my breath.

If you wake up one morning and decide to fix all this s**t, great, I'll be checking back periodically until I no longer give a complete ********. If you don't, well, here's a handy link for you.

Aged Gaian

Yeah, if you could go ahead and bring back all the items this new inventory arranger has made disappear, that would be great. stare

Aged Bibliophile

When I use the organizer, the items I intend to move go where they are supposed to, but then it takes an equivalent number of items randomly from my inventory and moves those to the end.

CyMage's Wife

Dulcet Bard

34,075 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
I don't know if I'm missing something or not, but is there a way to re-stack things that have been split? I can't for the life of me manage to get some alchemy bags to combine into one stack again.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Exxos
When I use the organizer, the items I intend to move go where they are supposed to, but then it takes an equivalent number of items randomly from my inventory and moves those to the end.
This is happening to me as well. I spent ten minutes trying to move a randomly moved item back to where I wanted it. It kept spitting it out at the end of the page or it would disappear altogether and I'd have to refresh and start over.

Also in my avatar dressing room any tabs with multiple pages are only showing the first page. I have to refresh to get the link to appear and then when I click on another tab it disappears again. I'm having to save avatars in stages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff