Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Inventory Arranger Launch 12/10

Alright guys, our business ....is DONE!!!! (reference anyone?)

To recap the upcoming changes....

1. Make changes straight from the main inventory display - You no longer need to click to a special page to edit your inventory. You can make the changes right from the main inventory display landing at www.gaiaonline.com/inventory

2. Drag and Drop functionality - drag items from where they are to the new location you want them, or select multiple items at once and drag that. Want something moved from page 50 to page 1? No problem, drag it to your storage, change the page then drag the item from your storage to where you want it!

3. Item Detail functionality intact - In the old system, you did not have access to the same item detail screens that you got from the Full Inventory display. In the update, whatever was available to you from the Full Inventory display is available in the updated arranger as the two systems are now fully integrated! Note: does not work for items in your Locker and Housing tab. These items must first be moved back into your inventory.

4. Ability to split stacked items!

An updated screen of the release version can be seen here:
---X---

Questions asked from the first thread...

Will sorting filters be available
For this release no. We have opted to keep this initial release as simple as possible so we can get it out to everyone as quickly as possible. Once it is out we will gather feedback and prioritize additional updates based on community importance.

Will Game items be organizable now?
Yes

What will happen to the items in our current storage, especially if there are over 600 of them?
Based on feedback you guys provided we have made the hard limit restriction a soft restriction. This means you will be able to add more items to your storage locker, even if you have exceeded the limit. Due to some technical limitations, this comes at the cost of performance and ease of use moving items around in your locker.
Thank you very much for listening to users' concerns and adjusting things to accommodate such, at least to a degree. And for giving a bit of notice of when it'll happen (well, kind of; an announcement or staff alert would've been ideal) so that people like me have had the opportunity to save a copy of how our inventory currently looks.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Oh goodness, I cannot wait!

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yes! Finally!

This will be the update of the year

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
YES! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou and THANK YOU! Finally we have an update to the old inventory arranger!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
immediately when i saw this,
i moved everything out of my storage locker,
just to be safe ninja

i've now gone from about 4-5k items in my inventory,
to almost 10k items in my inventory burning_eyes

*prepares the sorting fingers*
i'll be hard at work for a couple of days i cee =^=

*edit;
ALSO!

Narumi Misuhara

please make the launch an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
-it would probably be appreciated by many to know what suddenly happened to their inventory 3nodding

Hoarding Hoarder

Glad to see the soft restriction now on the storage, lessens my worries of only being able to store 600 items. Very excited to see it implemented! Any estimated date you're planning to? Edit: Nvm, can't read. whee

Generous Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

People with +10 pages of invo will be happy with this (:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
OMG OMG OMG
GAIA
I HAVE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONGGGGGG
emotion_dowant

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I'm probably the only one who didn't really mind the old arranger.

But we'll see how this goes. Could be handy!

Mystbite's Kouhai

Divine Trash

13,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Married 100
Like finally! I may not have many items in my invo (Just cleared it) but I hate having a unorganized inventory. I couldn't stand the old one. So thanks for this.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Thank you Gaia! Can't wait. This is gonna make arranging things easier, I'll finally arrange things after so long! Thank you!

Fashionable Girl

♫ so beautiful and so damn rare ♫
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ahhhhh yesss finally! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff