• Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
DollyxColly
Cold Stab Of Happiness
DollyxColly
Lady Pallas Athena
Lil lily91
I hope this site doesn't like Neopets, because I'll be so sad, to see my former haven crash down in pieces like that. T^T

I would say that Gaia already is like Neopets, sadly. neutral

*Screams* gonk

Well the CEO of Neopets is now the CEO of Gaia...So technically it is kinda the same site. Following the same path. Soon it will crash and burn.

*screams in horror!* gonk

Isn't there something we can do!? We have to try! Gaia needs to hear us before its too late.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
As far as i'm concerned once zomg died, these greedy diseased pigs are beyond any hope.

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

"I ASK EVERYONE STOP BUYING THINGS OFF THE MARKETPLACE. YOU'RE ONLY FEEDING INTO THE INFLATED RATES."

Those who see the marketplace as their only option, I ask that you check out the Gaia Exchange. You have no need to go to the marketplace any longer. The next time you want to sell something, or are looking to buy something, please check out the Exchange and trade!

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Thought I'd check in to see if anything had changed during my couple of months absence, I don't know why I'm surprised to see nothing has changed. Still spammed with money grabbing attempts, still no real improvement to the site.

Whelp, back onto hiatus I go!

Fortuitous Phantom

Always showing my support heart
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Cold Stab Of Happiness
DollyxColly
Lady Pallas Athena
Lil lily91
I hope this site doesn't like Neopets, because I'll be so sad, to see my former haven crash down in pieces like that. T^T

I would say that Gaia already is like Neopets, sadly. neutral

*Screams* gonk

Well the CEO of Neopets is now the CEO of Gaia...So technically it is kinda the same site. Following the same path. Soon it will crash and burn.

Isn't there something we can do!? We have to try! Gaia needs to hear us before its too late.

I wish the OP of this thread could do a update or something.....Maybe more threads like these perhaps?

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Cold Stab Of Happiness
DollyxColly

*Screams* gonk

I wish the OP of this thread could do a update or something.....Maybe more threads like these perhaps?

The OP of this left quit Gaia a while back. Such a shame. There are other threads like these already, I'm looking for them.
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Cold Stab Of Happiness
DollyxColly

*Screams* gonk

The OP of this left quit Gaia a while back. Such a shame. There are other threads like these already, I'm looking for them.

Oh my.....

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly

Oh my.....

Yeah...... I came after she left unfortunately. There's guilds, threads, there's a lot supporting our cause. There's even websites for it! If there's all that, I'll try my best to do what I can!
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly

Oh my.....

Yeah...... I came after she left unfortunately. There's guilds, threads, there's a lot supporting our cause. There's even websites for it! If there's all that, I'll try my best to do what I can!

Its the cash shop announcements that is tempting the users to buy buy buy! >__<;;
I mean, I can admit, I once myself almost got tempting to buy GC because of the beauty of the items (I know the recolours are pastels but they're still pretty) but then I realized, its only feeding
into Gaia wants: money.
I can't do that. >__<
We can keep this thread alive for so long as it stands.

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly

Oh my.....

Its the cash shop announcements that is tempting the users to buy buy buy! >__<;;
I mean, I can admit, I once myself almost got tempting to buy GC because of the beauty of the items (I know the recolours are pastels but they're still pretty) but then I realized, its only feeding
I can't do that. >__<

Right? The cash shop announcements are so annoying! I haven't bought a GC item in an entire year! And I have no gold left, so I don't buy from the Marketplace either. This thread is still pretty alive by itself as it is. I'm subscribed to this thread, and it gets new posts nearly every day.
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly

Oh my.....

I can't do that. >__<

Right? The cash shop announcements are so annoying! I haven't bought a GC item in an entire year! And I have no gold left, so I don't buy from the Marketplace either. This thread is still pretty alive by itself as it is. I'm subscribed to this thread, and it gets new posts nearly every day.

I guess all we could is spread the word huh? sweatdrop

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly

Oh my.....

I can't do that. >__<

I think we should protest outside their HQ! And send letters! And call them! I'm sure we can do more!
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly
Lil lily91
DollyxColly

Oh my.....

I can't do that. >__<

I think we should protest outside their HQ! And send letters! And call them! I'm sure we can do more!

How....?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces