Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Garbage

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
No zomg, Laggy glitchy aquariums, Massive inflation , constant harassing to buy product. This cite has horrible code makes it so easy to hack the game and be exploitative in general. If you aren't a whale the cite doesn't care. Anyone recommend another cite than this dump?

12,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Merpoi
No zomg, Laggy glitchy aquariums, Massive inflation , constant harassing to buy product. This cite has horrible code makes it so easy to hack the game and be exploitative in general. If you aren't a whale the cite doesn't care. Anyone recommend another cite than this dump?

Are you a good hacker?

Virtuous Cleric

3,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
say no to inflation and gouging. we call you out gaia...cap these prices and if people get an attitude or grumble about it so be it...there adults...they will be ok

Loyal Spirit

13,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
Merpoi
You can get banned for posting links to other avatar sites other than gaia. I just got a warning for posting a link to one in my status for a couple of friends... Just so you know... Only referring people with links is bannable apparently, so nvm.

I suggest Subeta, I'm there all the time, I love it.

Fuzzy Flatterer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
[ K i r a ]
Merpoi
You can get banned for posting links to other avatar sites other than gaia. I just got a warning for posting a link to one in my status for a couple of friends... Just so you know... Only referring people with links is bannable apparently, so nvm.

Funny thing abut Subeta... Subeta got hacked when I first joined Gaia, and in result, my Gaia account was banned 'for security reasons'. /: Just something to consider is all. It was a great site though. I never went back to it after the Subeta raid though, because at the time, Gaia meant more to me and the risk of losing my Gaia account was - at the time - more upsetting than losing Subeta.

Loyal Spirit

13,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wolfie Kid
[ K i r a ]

Funny thing abut Subeta... Subeta got hacked when I first joined Gaia, and in result, my Gaia account was banned 'for security reasons'. /: Just something to consider is all. It was a great site though. I never went back to it after the Subeta raid though, because at the time, Gaia meant more to me and the risk of losing my Gaia account was - at the time - more upsetting than losing Subeta.

Yes, you do pose a valid point. I've been on Subeta since 2006, the attack in 2007 did not really affect me. However, I took note and went on hiatus for a while--staying mainly on Gaia. I came back on in 2011, and more recently, I have been satisfying all my avatar site needs there.

It was definitely a bad time then, but that shouldn't stop people from enjoying it now (I do believe that they have better security now as well). I haven't had/seen any problems since then and I really do enjoy it over there. heart

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
iimpy
Quote:
this site was fun before the Cash Shop and Club Verge.

This. ALLLL OF THIS. 100% Infinity this. THERE USE TO BE SO MANY USERS ON GAIA NOW THERES BARELY HALF THE PORPORTION COMPARED TO BACK THEN. It seems almost like its a PRIVELAGE TO HAVE A COOL PIXEL ITEM and the only reason why you are here is just for facebook styled forum chat.

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Zandy
Gaia has become so unaffordable for the average user - especially with Gaia purging higher and higher prices for lower and lower quality. It has been over a year, and I still don't support this business practice of aggressive marketing for generally, less and less value.

Not to mention - these business practices are extremely unstable and it has begun to prove itself. Look at how many sales, deals, discounts, coupons, advertisements, freebies, and "limited quantity" tags Gaia has to put out just to get people to buy GC. In a few months time (if Gaia decides to stick around that long), Gaia will have to offer 1M GC + 50 freebies + a 90% discount coupon + a back massage from the CEO himself just to get users to spend $5.

I honestly wonder what the staff think of all of this. At this rate, they'll eventually be looking for new work with the instability Gaia has.
this.

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Well since this site is failing so hard they have to give away free gaia cash i pose we ask mirror. Corse.There's no guarantee she even wants to help, or can help. That's how far this stupid site has fallen. Fallen so far that even an urban legend might fail. CONGRATULATIONS GAIA. On that note fallen so far that only an urban legend could fix any of this ANYWAY. Ya dun goofed goldemort.

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Brokenmirror_PNG
Well since this site is failing so hard they have to give away free gaia cash i pose we ask mirror. Corse.There's no guarantee she even wants to help, or can help. That's how far this stupid site has fallen. Fallen so far that even an urban legend might fail. CONGRATULATIONS GAIA. On that note fallen so far that only an urban legend could fix any of this ANYWAY. Ya dun goofed goldemort.

I couldn't agree more! But what about Lanzer? Where did he go? Also, markiplier reference?

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Lil lily91
Brokenmirror_PNG

I couldn't agree more! But what about Lanzer? Where did he go? Also, markiplier reference?

Let me explain why even mirror would have issues. One, even if the cancers are REMOVED the stinking half alive corpse that is this site would take several years of physical therapy the even get a quarter of it's motor skills back. ALSO, many of the mods that made this site so magical to begin with would have to be rehired, the original ceo would have to rejoin. And goldemort would have to be tossed into a volcano...or something so his evil doesn't sink into the earth again.

Now this isn't to say it's impossible....if mirror helps..without her? Yeah we're ********. Well..not me. I gave up on this site ages ago. There was a time.about a week when gaia showed genuine improvement. But something happened to stop it. But despite all my doom say i DO what this site to get better. I care so much in fact i actually personally asked her Yes it's a shot in the dark in a forest to get her aid.

Yes many will probably call me a lunatic for trying to ask something that 'isn't real' but DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEAS?! I don't see any OTHER MIRACLES Falling from peoples asses. If things werent so bad and we didn't have the antichrist of business management I wouldn't have to ask!

P.S:Where was the markplier reference? I'm subscribed to his channel. And i do watch a good chunk

P.P.S.:Lets not forget the spriters that goldemort laid off. They would have to come back too. the ones that replaced them just are not up to snuff.

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Brokenmirror_PNG
Lil lily91
Brokenmirror_PNG

Let me explain why even mirror would have issues. One, even if the cancers are REMOVED the stinking half alive corpse that is this site would take several years of physical therapy the even get a quarter of it's motor skills back. ALSO, many of the mods that made this site so magical to begin with would have to be rehired, the original ceo would have to rejoin. And goldemort would have to be tossed into a volcano...or something so his evil doesn't sink into the earth again.

Now this isn't to say it's impossible....if mirror helps..without her? Yeah we're ********. Well..not me. I gave up on this site ages ago. There was a time.about a week when gaia showed genuine improvement. But something happened to stop it. But despite all my doom say i DO what this site to get better. I care so much in fact i actually personally asked her Yes it's a shot in the dark in a forest to get her aid.

Yes many will probably call me a lunatic for trying to ask something that 'isn't real' but DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEAS?! I don't see any OTHER MIRACLES Falling from peoples asses. If things werent so bad and we didn't have the antichrist of business management I wouldn't have to ask!

P.S:Where was the markplier reference? I'm subscribed to his channel. And i do watch a good chunk

P.P.S.:Lets not forget the spriters that goldemort laid off. They would have to come back too. the ones that replaced them just are not up to snuff.

Even so, I'm sure there's something we can do! We can protest outside their HQ, can't we? We can write letters, can't we? I can't give up on this site! Now, you might hate for this, but....... who's mirror?
Ps: Ya dun goofed He always says that, doesn't he?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff