Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  nvm

Do you think the mods lately are being a little bit too strict?

Yes. 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Nope. 0.86363636363636 86.4% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Funky Cocoa
Well I guess Gaia had their reason for it. But when they finally gave my pass back they gave no real reason for it at all, and when I asked what was the problem to begin with the respon was ''it was just for investigation purposes''. And with no results. Sooo yeah, not a good reason to freeze a pass for 2 months.

I Don't see how that's not a real reason. You probably got an item from a person that stole items someone, they say that the item you got was clear, so they gave you your pass back. They don't need to tell you the details of what happened because you have nothing to do with it after seeing that whatever item it was was good. I don't see why they need to share the results unless you had a stolen item.

Lunatic

Toppaware
Funky Cocoa
Well I guess Gaia had their reason for it. But when they finally gave my pass back they gave no real reason for it at all, and when I asked what was the problem to begin with the respon was ''it was just for investigation purposes''. And with no results. Sooo yeah, not a good reason to freeze a pass for 2 months.

I Don't see how that's not a real reason. You probably got an item from a person that stole items someone, they say that the item you got was clear, so they gave you your pass back. They don't need to tell you the details of what happened because you have nothing to do with it after seeing that whatever item it was was good. I don't see why they need to share the results unless you had a stolen item.

I have had this issue before. This happened two years ago though but I had an item that was hacked and they banned my user. Then they gave it back and they mailed me a reason for it and listed items they removed from my inventory with the gold I got from selling the hacked item. So usually if they remove something from your inventory, they will let you know.

Lunatic

Again this is going off course. =__=
Funky Cocoa

I personally don't see the source of your complaint. You said earlier it's because they "act macho" and are "strict", mentioned it was because of seeing people complain, and then you mentioned after that you had a run-in with them on more than one occasion.

They are the authority of the site. They would have to speak to members as that authority, including stating the repercussions of continuing to make violations. Comparing them to police is would be accurate in my opinion- that's what Moderators do. But, just like police brutality is real, but rare, so is mod brutality.

I am seeing nothing here where you have a case that supports that they need to reign it in. I do not understand where you are coming from at all.

Lunatic

I have a tissue
Funky Cocoa

I personally don't see the source of your complaint. You said earlier it's because they "act macho" and are "strict", mentioned it was because of seeing people complain, and then you mentioned after that you had a run-in with them on more than one occasion.

They are the authority of the site. They would have to speak to members as that authority, including stating the repercussions of continuing to make violations. Comparing them to police is would be accurate in my opinion- that's what Moderators do. But, just like police brutality is real, but rare, so is mod brutality.

I am seeing nothing here where you have a case that supports that they need to reign it in. I do not understand where you are coming from at all.

If you don't, why do you keep posting here? I heard you the first 2 times.
Funky Cocoa
I have a tissue
Funky Cocoa

If you don't, why do you post here then?

As a member, what happens to others affects me in some way, too. Alas, I am not a mind reader and I wasn't there when whatever happened. Without the proof that someone went out of their way to threaten anyone without any reason then I can't say that I support your position.

I need that proof, first.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Funky Cocoa
Toppaware
Funky Cocoa

I have had this issue before. This happened two years ago though but I had an item that was hacked and they banned my user. Then they gave it back and they mailed me a reason for it and listed items they removed from my inventory with the gold I got from selling the hacked item. So usually if they remove something from your inventory, they will let you know.

So, the last time they froze your account (which I'm assuming is the 2 months one), they didn't remove any items, right? If not, they don't need to give you details. If so, then yes, they should tell you what they removed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff