Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
No matter how many deaths that I die
I will never forget

It's not super important, but it's kind of annoying when I'm roaming the forums, find something (e.i. Pink Link, Treasure Chest), and when I click on it, there's no "Back To Where You Were" button. Sometimes, I lose the thread I was in when that happens. It would be nice to have a back button n.n

No matter how many lives that I live
I will never regret

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

I actually have to agree on this one.

It tends to become annoying when you are "lurking" in the middle of thread pages and then all of a sudden the boxes just POPS right in. >_<

Sure there is a back page, but even when you do that, it drives you up the wall when the "ghost" boxes are still flying around in your view.

-~--~-

Ruthless Shapeshifter

OMG YES!
I always hate it when you have to go to an extra page to "claim" our pizes and then have to backtrack to our previous page through internet browser back pages.

>>; They really should have done the: "Claimed your prize. Back to where you started?" back button automatically. /sigh

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Didn't there used to be a back button? I remember there being one awhile back, but yeah this does get annoying. I don't get them often but when I do I'm usually in the middle of reading a thread. sweatdrop

I agree there should be a back to page button.

Undead Enchantress

It's annoying so I have to right click the OMG event and open it on another tab so I won't lose my place.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
This would be a really neat feature and one that I think a lot of people would use if we had one.

Shapeshifter

User Imagei found a way around that. when you actually click the box, and it says claim your gift, click the middle mouse wheel into a new window, and x out of the current box. then in the new window you can still claim it and not lose your spot.

but yes, i figured a back to what you were doing button would be pretty obvious. D:

Helpful Gaian

I just use the back browser function to get back. But I do agree there should be a function to take us back to wherever we were, it's odd that it doesn't already exist.

It's been suggested before and I have always been inclined to agree with it. I'd love to see it happen.

User Image

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I would love for there to be a back to where you were button for the random events ( pink links, boxes, fat cat) it would be very helpful.

Heroic Millionaire

15,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I use the back button to go back as well.
But I wouldn't mind a button where you could go back to where you were.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Fully agree. It's not a huge annoyance, but it's an annoyance none-the-less

Blessed Prophet

It is especially obnoxious when you are mobile... my history on my phone only selects a few pages here and there when I'm browsing, so going through my history to find the thread I was on is usually impossible... a back button would make it so much easier.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Renkon Root supports this suggestion.

Big Codger

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
This, please. I'm getting random events much more frequently now and it's annoying that there's only a "go to your inventory" link.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I still support this idea, especially because it has popped up so often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff