Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
am getting more dislikes then likes...
maybe because its a stupid idea...i dunno.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Your Furry Nightmare
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

You're probably getting more dislikes than likes because of your "meh" attitude. Seriously, if you don't care, don't post anymore and let the topic die. But your negativity is affecting the attitudes and perceptions of others here. It looks to me, after reading through this thread, people DO like your idea, but they're put off by your own sense of defeat. Basically, if you don't care, why should we care?

I like your idea. But I know you're pretty much going to respond with meeeeeeeh and more pessimism, so this will be the one and only time I say anything in this thread. I'll put my support in other threads with similar ideas and much, much more positive outlooks.

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
Your Furry Nightmare
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

You're probably getting more dislikes than likes because of your "meh" attitude. Seriously, if you don't care, don't post anymore and let the topic die. But your negativity is affecting the attitudes and perceptions of others here. It looks to me, after reading through this thread, people DO like your idea, but they're put off by your own sense of defeat. Basically, if you don't care, why should we care?

I like your idea. But I know you're pretty much going to respond with meeeeeeeh and more pessimism, so this will be the one and only time I say anything in this thread. I'll put my support in other threads with similar ideas and much, much more positive outlooks.

fine you want positive and happy?
User Image
see the pretty smile?
there!
i keep posting to bring it alive so that maybe some one will do something about it.

Eloquent Lunatic

You only need to bump your thread when it falls off page one.

And if you want to ensure your ideas are well received you might want to make that list you talked about and stick it in your original post.

You can absolutely, 100 percent make your own future. You are only a victim if you let yourself be. Don't defeat yourself before you even start.

And the only reason I'm bothering to tell you this is because I tend to do the same thing and hate to see you make yourself suffer.

Best of luck.

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anathema Device
You only need to bump your thread when it falls off page one.

And if you want to ensure your ideas are well received you might want to make that list you talked about and stick it in your original post.

You can absolutely, 100 percent make your own future. You are only a victim if you let yourself be. Don't defeat yourself before you even start.

And the only reason I'm bothering to tell you this is because I tend to do the same thing and hate to see you make yourself suffer.

Best of luck.

thank you.
i keep bumping my page so that people will see it i even edited my post and put up a pretty smile so people would stop complaining about my addtuide

Eloquent Lunatic

Haha. I don't think we're complaining. At least, I am not.

How the world receives you has a whole lot to do with your own attitude. That's all people are saying. But seriously, unless things have changed while I was away bumping when on page one is against the rules of SF. It's unfair to other users who want to get their posts seen, is all.

But we're off topic so, again... best of luck. You've got some nice ideas. heart

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anathema Device
Haha. I don't think we're complaining. At least, I am not.

How the world receives you has a whole lot to do with your own attitude. That's all people are saying. But seriously, unless things have changed while I was away bumping when on page one is against the rules of SF. It's unfair to other users who want to get their posts seen, is all.

But we're off topic so, again... best of luck. You've got some nice ideas. heart
oh i see its not like chatterbox.:T
well then this thread has died in vain.

Eloquent Lunatic

AMG I will bite you.

Thread is not dead. This is a slow forum. Just bump it back up when it falls off. Which can take like... the whole day.

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anathema Device
AMG I will bite you.

Thread is not dead. This is a slow forum. Just bump it back up when it falls off. Which can take like... the whole day.
whats amg?o.e
i dont talk text.e.e

Hot Lop

I'd love plushies for houses!
That's a a great idea!

Hopefully we could put them on top of beds too, or have
separate fluffy beds with plushies and pillows all over them.

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Captain Silas Manner
I'd love plushies for houses!
That's a a great idea!

Hopefully we could put them on top of beds too, or have
separate fluffy beds with plushies and pillows all over them.

O: now that is a wonderful idea ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces