• Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
some better items for gaia homes.

like maybe:

stuff animals and action figures to place in the house

game systems

vanities

stuff like that

but like i said... my topic makes no difference what so ever.

EDIT:

stop complaining about my addtuide.
you want me to smile?!fine:
User Image
s-s-see? i-i-i can s-smile too!
n-n-now stop c-c-complaing and lets g-g-get this thread seen by people who can do something about it.p-p-p-please.

i dont care anymore about likes or dislike.a vote is a vote and it just means people are seeing the thread.most dislikes it because i have a bad attitude twords this.

Eloquent Lunatic

Why do you think that your feedback won't make a difference? The Gaia team values all the feedback they get, and lots of it gets taken into consideration.

They probably know they need to do more with houses, though. So if you want to make feedback some specific items and maybe even drawings or pictures to illustrate your point would help. ^^

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Your Furry Nightmare
my topic makes no difference what so ever.

That kind of mentality isn't going to get you far. I rather like your idea but your attitude sucks so much that I don't care to try to support your thread.

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anathema Device
Why do you think that your feedback won't make a difference? The Gaia team values all the feedback they get, and lots of it gets taken into consideration.

They probably know they need to do more with houses, though. So if you want to make feedback some specific items and maybe even drawings or pictures to illustrate your point would help. ^^

thank you for the advise. heart

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Kayura
Your Furry Nightmare
my topic makes no difference what so ever.

That kind of mentality isn't going to get you far. I rather like your idea but your attitude sucks so much that I don't care to try to support your thread.

mehh so why did you hit reply?its bumping my thread. cat_confused

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Your Furry Nightmare

In hopes of you improving your attitude. smile

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Kayura
Your Furry Nightmare

In hopes of you improving your attitude. smile

:T meh.
If i didnt post this it would bother me.
but i know out of the thousands and thousands of gaians here its not realistic that my topic would be seen by some one who can actually do something about it.
so to avoid disappointment i shall face the truth before hand.

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
An update for housing items would be great! But I think they need to fix the current glitches that came along with the last update first. sweatdrop

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Your Furry Nightmare

but i know out of the thousands and thousands of gaians here its not realistic that my topic would be seen by some one who can actually do something about it.

Talk about being a Negative Nancy.

Devs actually read the SF forum, have said so and sometimes post. So it isn't as impossible as you think it is.

I can't help but to wonder why even post if it won't do any good?

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Kayura
Your Furry Nightmare

Talk about being a Negative Nancy.

Devs actually read the SF forum, have said so and sometimes post. So it isn't as impossible as you think it is.

I can't help but to wonder why even post if it won't do any good?

meeehhh... cat_confused
every time i go shopping for items for my home i think
"my god isnt there anything Worth spending?!"
i got the idea while playing animal crossing city folk.
that game has tons of items for there homes.

Eloquent Lunatic

Between believing in Santa and a Gaia dev reading your thread, I'd pick the dev every time.

They read this forum. They're probably reading this thread. Everybody wave. /wave

But seriously, being prepared for disappointment doesn't soften the blow. It destroys your quality of life to the point that when the bad thing finally happens it's just a new level of hell and you're already too beaten down to care.

Don't be that person. xp

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
In Paradisum
An update for housing items would be great! But I think they need to fix the current glitches that came along with the last update first. sweatdrop

so very true.it would be nice if we can actually use the items. like sit in the chairs :T

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anathema Device
Between believing in Santa and a Gaia dev reading your thread, I'd pick the dev every time.

They read this forum. They're probably reading this thread. Everybody wave. /wave

But seriously, being prepared for disappointment doesn't soften the blow. It destroys your quality of life to the point that when the bad thing finally happens it's just a new level of hell and you're already too beaten down to care.

Don't be that person. xp

mehhh
with the kinda past and abuse i have had in my life disappointment fallows me around.

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Your Furry Nightmare
In Paradisum

so very true.it would be nice if we can actually use the items. like sit in the chairs :T

whee That would be so awesome! I roleplay in the houses a lot so it'd be nice to be able to sit in the chairs instead of having to sit beside them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff