Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

I adore the entire Sainte Ciel set. I'm sorry that you feel it's unfair...

Agape now has a sequel, Storge.

Eros got a spinoff with Rosamund's Revenge.

Everything is fine, I think.

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
rinlee

Actually, Rosamund's Revenge was Agape's sequel.

Storge seems to be Eros 'sequel' but seems more like an alternate ending or entirely different branch to me.

Sweetheart

Shintouyu
rinlee

Storge seems to be Eros 'sequel' but seems more like an alternate ending or entirely different branch to me.

Right, she dies in Agape.

Sorry...

In Eros, she saves the Princess... And maybe the recoloured outfit is her return outfit that they marry in, heheh...

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
rinlee
Shintouyu
rinlee

Sorry...

In Eros, she saves the Princess... And maybe the recoloured outfit is her return outfit that they marry in, heheh...
She get's mind-controlled in Eros, actually.

Don't need the other reports because they don't affect the conclusion.
And Storge's for comparison.

Sweetheart

Shintouyu
rinlee
Shintouyu
rinlee

Sorry...

She get's mind-controlled in Eros, actually.

Don't need the other reports because they don't affect the conclusion.
And Storge's for comparison.

Well, damn ;-;

Firestarter

18,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Otaku.

i would love a re-release as well.

Maybe Gaia might have it in a future re-pack. Agape. Eros. The Later Years ...

but don't speak on behalf of SF, guys. i like the recolor. The scissors pose missing? Eh! People who could only afford Eros should be equally mad! >: V

Hardened Lover

diet otaku
TIL complaining isn't allowed in SF anymore.

Quote:
It's not like they would just give the users something awesome without some catch.

fine, whatever. continue squeeing about how gaia is so generous as to s**t in your mouth. apparently the standards for how gaia should treat its users have gone from "low" to "nonexistant."

Wow, Rude much? The person is speaking what seems to be a common practice of Gaia to him/herself, so don't jump down that person's throat at your frustration at Gaia.

Plus, Sainte Ciel was available for a long. long time in the cash shop! It was also under 500k on the MP for the Sainte Ciel (RIG?), and both Agape and Eros for a long time. 500k is not that hard to get on Gaia, especially for the length of time Sainte Ciel was out. Booty Grab has a max at 150k a day. 5 days at just 100k a day (not even max) will get you the desired 500k that was needed for any single one of those. Less than a week!

Don't want to play Booty Grab that long? zOMG can get you some decent gold, too (amount depends on what you do on zOMG). Due to Alchemy, you can sell the items you gather from towns (bugs, paper, flowers, etc) and the easy to catch fish and trash from Bass'ken lake from the Fishing game. Some of those items sell for some decent gold per item (ie old crumpled newspaper, which has been averaging 1,000g each!)

Personally, I am surprised how cheap Storage is, considering the popularity of the whole Sainte Ciel items have been! It is still less than a mil.

As for re-coloring the 'scissors' pose, why? It does not do anything different for being a different color. Besides, why should they re-release the unique pose from Agape? Just because you want it and did not get it when it was cheaper? I understand how great they are because the 'scissors' are the only reason I got Agape when it was originally released, but that does not mean they need to re-color it when it would do nothing different.

Fluffy Fatcat

12,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
Mermaid Eater
Storge is fine.
When will gaia please every damn person?
Never.

This REI bundle was good.
In like a month or two we will probably get the other two Ciels.
just wait.

i cant wait to see the other two ciels :3 i have great hopes for more good items to come by 3nodding

Seeker

11,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I think this bundle is fine and I'm grateful Gaia released a nice recolour without making it stupidly rare.

There's no point in being down on this bundle because it didn't happen to include the EI you wanted ... I want a bundle with the Nano-C but I'd hardly complain if there was a Nano-X or some such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff