Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Pistol Kiss
I really wish the had put the scissors pose instead of those boring eyes.
I thought the eyes were pretty. . o.

I was a little surprised they didn't re-release the originals in the bundle as well, though.

(I keep reading the recolor's name as "storage", which totally doesn't make sense as a name.)

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think a rerelease would be rad. One with both the Ciels and the new Ciel. I'd pay cash for it.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Celeste Starfyre
Tsuki_Kirkland
You mean to say YOU want a re-release of the original items. You don’t speak for everyone.

I actually agree with her. I want a re-release of all the items WITH the recolor added in with them instead of the REI bundle. It's a real let down that they tossed it in there with stuff that has nothing to do with the REIs. Also, she has a point that the originals and even the second gens are getting way too over inflated and I see fewer and fewer in the MP.

She still doesn’t speak for everyone, just you and her . So her use of We is still inappropriate . The REI bundle was good as it is.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Tsuki_Kirkland
Celeste Starfyre
Tsuki_Kirkland
You mean to say YOU want a re-release of the original items. You don’t speak for everyone.

I actually agree with her. I want a re-release of all the items WITH the recolor added in with them instead of the REI bundle. It's a real let down that they tossed it in there with stuff that has nothing to do with the REIs. Also, she has a point that the originals and even the second gens are getting way too over inflated and I see fewer and fewer in the MP.

She still doesn’t speak for everyone, just you and her . So her use of We is still inappropriate . The REI bundle was good as it is.
Meh, grammatical oversight, point still stands the same.
I still find the REI extremely lacking due to not having that Agape pose in the bundle. I just would have rather seen it as a Ciel pack.

Dainty Doll

I'm just glad the Storge wasn't one of those "...and if you're super lucky, you might get this super rare and awesome re-colour in your bundle!!"

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
We?

I most certainly don't want those to be released again.
Rare items get spendy, that's how it works.
A bundle would be nice but I don't see that happening any time soon.
User Image

Sker's Wife

Supportive Enabler

10,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
I kind of feel like it hasn't been long enough for a re-release of those items yet.

Still though, I can see it now:

Ciel Agape
Ciel Eros
Ciel Storge
Rosamunds Revenge
Rosamuds Revenge Recolour

They'll call it...Cielapalooza >D

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tute Sweet
I'm just glad the Storge wasn't one of those "...and if you're super lucky, you might get this super rare and awesome re-colour in your bundle!!"

Seriously! I really hate it when they do that!

Aged Survivor

13,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was totally stoked at the release of this version of Sainte Ciel. Then again I'm a total sucker for happy endings and the blue is a beautiful color for this. Then again I also already own the other two Ciels. But don't think that just because the didn't release the originals all over again that it has anything to do with keeping them rare (the scissors).

That's just stupid, considering they can release how they like sweatdrop give them time, they'll probably release them again, and as others have said, maybe as a bundle for them all (or another one of those REI rigs with the two originals being the most common)

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Mangacide
I kind of feel like it hasn't been long enough for a re-release of those items yet.

Still though, I can see it now:

Ciel Agape
Ciel Eros
Ciel Storge
Rosamunds Revenge
Rosamuds Revenge Recolour

They'll call it...Cielapalooza >D

Maybe the Rosemund Revenge recolor will be called Ceil's Rebirth! That what there will be a happy ending to both sides of the story. emotion_kirakira

Unicorn

Tute Sweet

^This.

I feel it's better to get the guaranteed recolor without the scissors than it would have been to have a slim ******** chance at a recolor with the scissors pose. It's not like they would just give the users something awesome without some catch.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Tsuki_Kirkland

Everyone uses "we" sometimes. It just happens. I use we a lot when I talk, but I do not really mean everyone on Gaia sometimes I just speak for a few people or some of my pals that also share the same sentiments. Besides, you do not know if she meant WE as Gaia, or we as a small group of people who share the same idea.

You should not get so upset just because one person voiced their opinion and slapped 'we' in there. Besides you do not know how many people actually like this bundle or do not. So far people I have read posts from and a small group of other people around Gaia are over all disappointed that they slapped a Ciel item in an REI bundle.

However, I can see that it is a VERY clever marketing plan to get people to buy this bundle because honestly I saw the three other items and I barely even wanted to pick up the damn thing. If it were not for Ciel in there I'd say screw it and just ignore it and buy the one item I want out of there for the low price of 90k. I am not going to say EVERYONE agrees with me on that, but it is obvious some people want to see a Ciel bundle with all the items in it due to the huge lack thereof in the MP.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
TIL complaining isn't allowed in SF anymore.

Quote:
It's not like they would just give the users something awesome without some catch.

why the hell shouldn't they? isn't it about ******** time we got something awesome without having to pay millions or buy a bunch of miscellaneous unwanted s**t or make do with missing poses? i'm tired of there always being some catch for any item that's actually interesting. i'm tired of having to choose between forking out millions or picking from the dregs.

ask yourselves this, if they were planning to re-release the originals eventually, why not do it in the bundle that includes a recolor of those items? wouldn't that MAKE SENSE? wouldn't it have been LOGICAL to release agape, eros, and rosamund's revenge in a bundle with storge?

fine, whatever. continue squeeing about how gaia is so generous as to s**t in your mouth. apparently the standards for how gaia should treat its users have gone from "low" to "nonexistant."

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
diet otaku
ask yourselves this, if they were planning to re-release the originals eventually, why not do it in the bundle that includes a recolor of those items? wouldn't that MAKE SENSE? wouldn't it have been LOGICAL to release agape, eros, and rosamund's revenge in a bundle with storge?

They'll probably release the Rosemund Revenge recolor with the other Sainte Ciel items. People have been saying this all throughout your thread.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm sure they'll be re-released sometime just because everyone and their dog loves the Agape scissors pose.

Maybe soon, but not now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces