Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
the sainte ciel recolor is nice and all, but what we want is a RE-RELEASE of the original sainte ciel items. they've gotten ridiculously over-inflated and this recolor has made them even moreso, especially the agape item. i'm reasonably certain that the recolor was deliberately done on eros instead of agape because "teehee agape has those useful scissors and all useful/interesting items must be rare and expensive," but i'm sick of that bullshit. there is now ample inventory for an entirely ciel-themed bundle and i would like to see one sometime before the price of these items surpass my NM minis.

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Storge has poses from both Agape and Eros.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Shintouyu

not the important one (the scissors).

Saint Elder

I really wish the had put the scissors pose instead of those boring eyes.

Cutie-Pie

15,450 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
You mean to say YOU want a re-release of the original items. You don’t speak for everyone.

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
diet otaku
Shintouyu
not the important one (the scissors).
Just saying that it's not a strict recolor of Eros and contains elements of the two.

Obsessive Vampire

27,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'm honestly surprised they didn't bundle the two Ciel's with Rosamund's Revenge and Ravenwood Manor. I was totally expecting it, rather a let down that they decided to just throw REIs at us at random.

Angelic Healer

I was planning to get a few more Agapes from this bundle as much as I like the Storge.

Obsessive Nerd

Please don't say 'we' like you speak for everyone. :/ I quite like the Storge and it's poses. The eyes are adorable in my option. I'm fine with them not re-releasing the scissors. I don't think Gaia is obligated to do a re-release of the originals.

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
They'll probably re-release the Sainte Ceils with a Rosemund's Revenge recolor.
It'll come eventually, don't worry.

Edit: As many others have said, don't speak for everyone. I love this bundle, I actually spent real money on it. Every item in it was on my Wishlist and the Sainte Ciel recolor was a very nice bonus!

Kawaii Saint

14,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Tsuki_Kirkland
You mean to say YOU want a re-release of the original items. You don’t speak for everyone.

I actually agree with her. I want a re-release of all the items WITH the recolor added in with them instead of the REI bundle. It's a real let down that they tossed it in there with stuff that has nothing to do with the REIs. Also, she has a point that the originals and even the second gens are getting way too over inflated and I see fewer and fewer in the MP.

Kawaii Saint

14,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
In Paradisum
They'll probably re-release the Sainte Ceils with a Rosemund's Revenge recolor.
It'll come eventually, don't worry.

Edit: As many others have said, don't speak for everyone. I love this bundle, I actually spent real money on it. Every item in it was on my Wishlist and the Sainte Ciel recolor was a very nice bonus!

To reply to this, I want to see the REIs in a bundle WITH a recolor of Rosamund's Revenge [Those arms... IN WHITE or SILVER! DX]

Some people do not like these particular REIs, and some do. However, I can see why they pulled this off; it's a brilliant tactic to get people to buy the bundles seeing that they can get the re-color.
Seems they always choose the junkiest EIs to bundle up.

It would be nice to see a group of items that's actually well sought after, instead of grouping the storge with trash as an excuse to charge $12 for it.

These bundled items are getting quite ridiculous. Look what's happened to Faust's bottle.. it's basically nonexistent.

I'd love to know what staff was thinking when they decided these kinds of things are "good ideas".

Beloved Bunny

Both the "Sainte Ciel" book ,(499GC) "Sainte Ciel: Eros" and "Sainte Ciel: Agape" were available for a very long time. (unlike the "Forlorn Opera Singer" and "Silver Belles" - that were available for less then 3 months in the cash shop)

Even after they were know longer available, the prices for these items were a fair price, like any other common EI item at the time. The only reason the price has increased is due to the demand of the use of the certain items for "Sainte Ciel: Agape" and "Rosamund's Revenge"-

I am a bigger fan of "Sainte Ciel: Agape" then "Eros" so for me personally, I am glad to see something I can mix with the "Agape" ( I was a little disappointed at the circle around the Eros/Rosemund- but never the less, had good items)

If you want them, just save for it like everyone else. It is what it is.

Healing Spirit

18,050 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Storge is fine.
When will gaia please every damn person?
Never.

This REI bundle was good.
In like a month or two we will probably get the other two Ciels.
just wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces