Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
So, like, is there any reason why Over Easy and Sunny Side Up don't have titles to use?

Strawberry

I was really looking forward to winning back the 'bunny' title for this account, since they have had one for the past few years.
This makes me really sad and confused why they'd use achievements but not have any titles.

Shameless Streaker

User Image
An impostor sailor senshi is speaking☽☾ ...

I was saddened by it aswell. Titles are the main reason I like acheivements

Thanks for listening♥

Fuzzy Exhibitionist

Yeah I wanted titles more than anything.

Dead Hellraiser

I'm pretty disappointed about this, since they tend to be the best part of an achievement.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Wait, what? What do you mean there isn't a title attached to these two achievements? Gaia, I am disappointed in you. emotion_donotwant

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
They put so little effort into this event, its insulting.

If they spent more time on the event and less time pumping out constant announcements about the same stupid gold generator, then things might have been better

Dead Hellraiser

ashlex_in_pearl

If they spent more time on the event and less time pumping out constant announcements about the same stupid gold generator, then things might have been better

How is it insulting? This is more than we usually get for an Easter event. Usually it's the egg hunt and that's it.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rhea Byrne
ashlex_in_pearl

How is it insulting? This is more than we usually get for an Easter event. Usually it's the egg hunt and that's it.

The whole event feels like an after thought. Like they figured "we kinda have to at this point"

I mean, they put out at 5 announcements for THE SAME item bundle and limited time items in the CS BEFORE announcing the event when the forum had been up for quite a while

Dead Hellraiser

ashlex_in_pearl
Rhea Byrne
ashlex_in_pearl

The whole event feels like an after thought. Like they figured "we kinda have to at this point"

I mean, they put out at 5 announcements for THE SAME item bundle and limited time items in the CS BEFORE announcing the event when the forum had been up for quite a while

Other than the achievements lacking titles, I honestly don't see that. The items are nicely done, there's a fair amount of them and the eggs aren't tiny and obnoxious as hell to find as they've been in the past.

The event and the forum are always up hours before the event announcement comes out. They like to make sure the worst of the bugs are ironed out before announcing the event.

Tiny Shapeshifter

I have to admit that it does seem like an afterthought. First thing first, the announcement for the Easter event doesn't even have a banner/image/etc. The amount of items we can get from egg gathering is 3 when we normally get at least 5. Switch'em items doesn't count since it's supposed to be separate, and act as an addition to events. We don't even have a manga, let alone a mini-comic, to show for this event, when Easter is supposed to be one of the big main four (Easter, summer, Halloween, and Xmas). Now Achievements don't have titles to go with it? ...Really?

Dangerous Explorer

Rhea Byrne
ashlex_in_pearl
Rhea Byrne
ashlex_in_pearl

Other than the achievements lacking titles, I honestly don't see that. The items are nicely done, there's a fair amount of them and the eggs aren't tiny and obnoxious as hell to find as they've been in the past.

The event and the forum are always up hours before the event announcement comes out. They like to make sure the worst of the bugs are ironed out before announcing the event.

It still feels like an after thought though. There's no manga update to continue the storyline from earlier. Diedrich for some reason is being used again for this event even though he just had the April Fool's Day one. It seems like they just threw together some random stuff last minute so we wouldn't complain there was no event.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
ashlex_in_pearl
Rhea Byrne
ashlex_in_pearl

Wow, if organizing and egg hunt is what you think of as an afterthought you clearly weren't here for the year all we got was an exploding clock egg. Or this year's Valentines.

Easter's never been a big deal, for a lot of reasons. This year we get eight items for logging in/getting the eggs, the pink recolors in SwitchEm, and achievements. That's not an afterthought. It's a small event, yes, but not an afterthought.

And HELLO, they've been pushing the cash items for months now. That's going to happen regardless of whether or not an event is going on, and has little to do with the people that worked on the event itself.

Hopefully they'll add in titles later. I'd like some funny breakfast titles for SUnny Side Up.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
fuzzybrick

It still feels like an after thought though. There's no manga update to continue the storyline from earlier. Diedrich for some reason is being used again for this event even though he just had the April Fool's Day one. It seems like they just threw together some random stuff last minute so we wouldn't complain there was no event.

^^^ This. Thank you

Ace of Blue Spades
Wow, if organizing and egg hunt is what you think of as an afterthought you clearly weren't here for the year all we got was an exploding clock egg. Or this year's Valentines.

Easter's never been a big deal, for a lot of reasons. This year we get eight items for logging in/getting the eggs, the pink recolors in SwitchEm, and achievements. That's not an afterthought. It's a small event, yes, but not an afterthought.

And HELLO, they've been pushing the cash items for months now. That's going to happen regardless of whether or not an event is going on, and has little to do with the people that worked on the event itself.

Hopefully they'll add in titles later. I'd like some funny breakfast titles for SUnny Side Up.

Maybe you missed out on LAST Easter. Its like Fuzzybrick said. That's all i'm saying. I've made my point. Arguing isn't geting anyone anywhere because the admins don't listen to us anymore anyway.

Gaia has seriously become a real sell-out

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
This isn't really that surprising. Honestly, achievements stopped being worth anything when they started awarding them in the CS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff