Welcome to Gaia! ::

Burning Mist's Significant Otter

Golden Giver

[NPC] Jet and Cygnus
Our Surprise Bundlemas bundle is back for a limited time in the shop, and is at the shockingly low price of 20% off! I suppose there's nothing surprising about me offering an amazing deal like that, huh?
      nothing you do surprises me anymore, Gaia.
      the "sales" you offer "for a limited time" really just need to become the permanent price.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hasn't it been discounted for a longer span of hours than not anyways? These days discounted = regular price, and not-discounted = sucker price.

Apart from that though, I find it kind of funny that Gaia keeps using the same header for the Surprise Bundlemas bundle that has the date 7/7 to 7/14 on it xd . I mean heck, nothing sells an item better than showing just how loooong it has been since it was out of the shop.
        • It's pretty ridiculous. The bundle must've been selling well before, but not anymore since it keeps coming back. Some people were probably waiting to see if they'd discount it.
          By the way, wasn't Jet supposed to release his summer raffle winners yesterday?

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
i am just sick of these prices over all. i dont think anyone will ever buy the $10 gcash cards anymore as you can hardly get anything for that amount. You use to be able to gets a lot for ten dollars

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff