Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harbinger of Badass

Why is that so outlandish? Oh no! A bald celerity. Must be fake. Are you serious? Just because you don't like her doesn't give you a reason to just claim she is lying about everything. Who the hell are you to even TRY to accuse someone on a much higher level than you. So her music isn't your thing. So what? Get over it. Some people like her (though I must admit I am not one of them) and her outfits ARE pretty dang cute. Also keep in mind she is a star. She doesn't get to dress herself for the video's they pick the outfits for her.

I find it amusing he only said one thing yet you flip out about it.

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I think it'll be more interesting to get gold shop rave stuff as someone said earlier in thread.
Honestly, I think most of these outfits are tacky as all ******** but I like the blue dress with the black hair with jewels in it and that black frilly thing that Slick posted.

The fuzzy rave leg warmers are okay too, especially if it was in some other colors (neon yellow ain't my thing).

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Toppaware
Wait, doesn't Nicki Minaj wear a lot of clothes from Jeremy Scott?

His clothes are definitely up her ally. Probably Jeremy Scott inspired items since people are turned off by the Nicki Minaj idea? Idk.

So that's who's designing her clothes? Interesting.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Catalyste
Toppaware
Wait, doesn't Nicki Minaj wear a lot of clothes from Jeremy Scott?

His clothes are definitely up her ally. Probably Jeremy Scott inspired items since people are turned off by the Nicki Minaj idea? Idk.

So that's who's designing her clothes? Interesting.

For the most part I believe. I know she wears other designers with flashy clothes, but I know for sure she wears things form Jeremy Scott.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Morbid Obesity
i'm as non-conformist as they come xD i am pansexual and genderqueer, i've talked to other people who are pansexual and other people who are genderqueer, but i've never met anyone besides me who is both
you and every other person who is extraordinarily confused about who they are and what they want.
Please stop making yourself feel special
Heck, stop attacking the people who are trying to support your idea.
My goodness, just stop acting so superior just because you're two self-imposed labels.

Labels and a conversation which have NO BEARING in this thread.

So while i'm all for people having outlandish outfits on Gaia, i'd prefer those suggestions be made in a manner that's more courteous and less prone to being driven to off-topic-ness.

i'd rather personally have Slick's suggestion than anything you've posted.

Dangerous Lunatic

People don't forget...

Cecilia Davidson
you and every other person who is extraordinarily confused about who they are and what they want.
Please stop making yourself feel special
Heck, stop attacking the people who are trying to support your idea.
My goodness, just stop acting so superior just because you're two self-imposed labels.

Labels and a conversation which have NO BEARING in this thread.

So while i'm all for people having outlandish outfits on Gaia, i'd prefer those suggestions be made in a manner that's more courteous and less prone to being driven to off-topic-ness.

i'd rather personally have Slick's suggestion than anything you've posted.
Honestly, I think the only reason she made this thread was to argue. She says right on the first post that the thread isn't about Nicki Minaj as a singer, yet she's the one who keeps dragging on about it.

Honey, just so you know. Telling someone to '******** off' because they don't have the same taste as you, and constantly getting off-topic will warrant your thread to be binned.

Nothing is forgiven...

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bang Wa Cherry
And once again SFers manage to turn an item suggest thread into a train wreak.
yep. but it closed it up.... the MAIN reason is really that it keeps going off-topic, and i'm doing it too D;
Morbid Obesity
Bang Wa Cherry
yep. but it closed it up.... the MAIN reason is really that it keeps going off-topic, and i'm doing it too D;

My advice, remain focused on your opening, you can even quote from there. If you attempt another suggestion in the future; there is no issue in not replying to those who post in the thread. Though it is disappointing that the negativity resulted in going off topic by defensive reasons. I personally wouldn't mind the clothing suggested due to other clothing that are inspired by Entertainers and genres existing in the shops and as cash items.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bang Wa Cherry
Morbid Obesity
Bang Wa Cherry

My advice, remain focused on your opening, you can even quote from there. If you attempt another suggestion in the future; there is no issue in not replying to those who post in the thread. Though it is disappointing that the negativity resulted in going off topic by defensive reasons. I personally wouldn't mind the clothing suggested due to other clothing that are inspired by Entertainers and genres existing in the shops and as cash items.
yeah i know i shoudn't reply to off-topic stuff but i am, admittedly, one of those types of people that likes to have the last word xP

i agree on the entertainers bit. like we have Lady Gaga outfits, and her style is kinda out there just like Nicki's, so i think people would really enjoy some of Nicki's outfits... even if they don't like her as a person/artist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff