Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

The black dress and that gold dress are stunning, I'd love to have them on Gaia.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Am I the only person in the world who likes nicki minaj ._.
But yes, I would love to see the legwarmers and/or the black dress. smile Super pretty!

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sachi desu
Am I the only person in the world who likes nicki minaj ._.
But yes, I would love to see the legwarmers and/or the black dress. smile Super pretty!
i love her, and i get a lot of s**t about it, and when i tell people i also like lil wayne and kanye west and chris brown, i get evil glares =/ and people say "lil wayne doesn't write his own stuff so he's a talentless hack, chris brown beats women(and i really think that that has nothing to do with liking his music), and that kanye is an a*****e(maybe he is, so what? once again has nothing to do with liking his music)".

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I don't see anything in the pictures supplied that I'd want on Gaia.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
I don't even know what Nicki Minaj sounds like (I guess that's probably good) but her clothes are awesome. I would LOVE for my avatar to have some of those outfits.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Morbid Obesity
i love her, and i get a lot of s**t about it, and when i tell people i also like lil wayne and kanye west and chris brown, i get evil glares =/ and people say "lil wayne doesn't write his own stuff so he's a talentless hack, chris brown beats women(and i really think that that has nothing to do with liking his music), and that kanye is an a*****e(maybe he is, so what? once again has nothing to do with liking his music)".

Yeah, I like her for the same reason a lot of people like gaga--she has character and she's a bold artist both in her appearance and her personality. Sure her music doesn't have the most eloquent of lyrics, but it's catchy and gives off confident vibes imo. I get a lot of flak for liking her and artists like kesha so I understand how you feel xP
I think a lot of people say they don't like certain artists because it's popular to say it. :/ Like the justin beiber phase--now that he's hit puberty people stop ragging on him.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sachi desu
Morbid Obesity

Yeah, I like her for the same reason a lot of people like gaga--she has character and she's a bold artist both in her appearance and her personality. Sure her music doesn't have the most eloquent of lyrics, but it's catchy and gives off confident vibes imo. I get a lot of flak for liking her and artists like kesha so I understand how you feel xP
I think a lot of people say they don't like certain artists because it's popular to say it. :/ Like the justin beiber phase--now that he's hit puberty people stop ragging on him.
i like most of her music, but not all. for instance: beez in the trap. i think it's a stupid song. but i love super bass and her part in monster, and her "freaky girl" bit is hilarious. oh and i like ke$ha too! my favorite is blah blah blah

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Morbid Obesity
i like most of her music, but not all. for instance: beez in the trap. i think it's a stupid song. but i love super bass and her part in monster, and her "freaky girl" bit is hilarious. oh and i like ke$ha too! my favorite is blah blah blah

I really liked Super Bass but my favorite is va va voom biggrin it's super catchy!
I remember really liking the music video for blow xD kesha with unicorns and rainbows...so good xD

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sachi desu
Morbid Obesity

I really liked Super Bass but my favorite is va va voom biggrin it's super catchy!
I remember really liking the music video for blow xD kesha with unicorns and rainbows...so good xD
i had super bass stuck in my head all last week. i was watching the video multiple times a day, and it only recently stopped running round and round my head.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Morbid Obesity
i had super bass stuck in my head all last week. i was watching the video multiple times a day, and it only recently stopped running round and round my head.
xD I remember when I first heard it, I looped it for a few hours straight!

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sachi desu
Morbid Obesity
xD I remember when I first heard it, I looped it for a few hours straight!
i get music stuck in my head ALL THE TIME. right now i have lil wayne's part of Look At Me Now stuck in my head xP i have the majority of it memorized haha i also LOVE busta rhyme's part in it, and if i have the lyrics up i can rap alongside him, same speed, same places for breaths. it's really hard and sometimes i end up slurring the words, but it's fun to try and challenge yourself.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Morbid Obesity
i get music stuck in my head ALL THE TIME. right now i have lil wayne's part of Look At Me Now stuck in my head xP i have the majority of it memorized haha i also LOVE busta rhyme's part in it, and if i have the lyrics up i can rap alongside him, same speed, same places for breaths. it's really hard and sometimes i end up slurring the words, but it's fun to try and challenge yourself.
Ahhh I'm so bad at rapping xD so I always sing the chorus or wherever is slower and just hum through the rapping part of songs xDDD
I remember I used to have a lot of kpop/jpop songs that I liked and I'd memorize lyrics just by listening to them so much. I didn't know what they meant but I could sing along xD

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sachi desu
Morbid Obesity
Ahhh I'm so bad at rapping xD so I always sing the chorus or wherever is slower and just hum through the rapping part of songs xDDD
I remember I used to have a lot of kpop/jpop songs that I liked and I'd memorize lyrics just by listening to them so much. I didn't know what they meant but I could sing along xD
i dont know if im good.... just because you can do it fast doesnt mean you're good at it xP

i don't understand listening to music you can't understand, like in other languages or that screamo stuff. i'm into lyrics. if i like the music but not the lyrics, i don't listen to it.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
Why'd you want to dress as a rejected stripper?
she is not a rejected stripper, she is an artist, she's talented, and she's beautiful.
I stopped reading the thread at talented.

Also, I have to second the original question.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sonic Offline
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
Why'd you want to dress as a rejected stripper?
she is not a rejected stripper, she is an artist, she's talented, and she's beautiful.
I stopped reading the thread at talented.

Also, I have to second the original question.
she is not a rejected stripper!!! she's not even wearing stripper clothes, she's wearing dresses and bathingsuits!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff