Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

I like the purple outfit. :3

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Even with her face blocked out my opinion is still in the negative regarding clothes... I don't think her style is that great.. dx

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Holy crap, some of the people on this thread.. rolleyes

I don't like Nikki's music, but for my avi I do like that blue Egyptian dress, and the olive green one next to it.

This is about clothes, not music! (if you don't like the clothes, than that's an acceptable thing)

Angelic Blob

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
We already have Lady Gaga-inspired outfits. So, I don't see any harm in having some based off of Nicki Minaj.

Just a matter of hypocrisy for most. For others it is just what people read. A similar situation came when someone wanted more Snoop Dog and Hip hop items. People in Site Feedback can't seem stop themselves from interjecting personal taste with item request or even the items that already exist.

Shirtless Powerhouse

Honestly

All of her clothes are just unbelievably hideous to me. The same tends to be true of her hair and lips, but the clothes by themselves just look like horrible neon mishmashes.

So basically it's right up a significant chunk of Gaia's alleys. Sigh. It would be a good set for Gaia, but every avatar wearing one would just make me have to rub my damn eyes to get the spots out.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't like her music, personality or her fashion. Though I don't think she really designs any of these clothes or has a hand in picking them, rather some derranged fashionista trying to make a name for themselves. I don't really like any pop idols fashion for that reason, including Gaga. Items which reflect this nature in their poses are ones that I'm glad are pumped into RIGs because it means I don't have to spend that much gold that month.

I actually prefer more avi-modifying poses like arms/expressions or scenery poses like backgrounds. emotion_kirakira We have too many clothes.

Big Codger

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I absolutely adore those outfits, I'd use 'em in a heartbeat. Please~

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Nicki Minaj sure is an artist, but she is not that talented in my opinion. Her dresses and crazy stuff reminds me of Lady Gaga x Barbie, which makes her unorginal.

I DO like her multi-colored hair with the colored tips or ombre colored hair, like this one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Lunatic

People don't forget...

I'd maybe use the multi-colored hair. Other than that, I wouldn't use 'em.

Nothing is forgiven...

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Leader Clair V2
People don't forget...

I'd maybe use the multi-colored hair. Other than that, I wouldn't use 'em.

Nothing is forgiven...

Seconded.

Other than that, we need more Rave gear.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hahaha oh wow, people hate this just because a name was mentioned? Holy s**t you guys.

Seriously though, that kinda thing would work beautifully on Gaia because it's all so colorful and wacky.

Anxious Vampire

Morbid Obesity
i do not have anything against either the music or the lyrics, but seriously what is the point of screaming instead of singing, what is the point of listening to something you can't understand? i mean, if you don't know russian, why would you listen to russian music?

Because some people care more about how something sounds instead of being able to understand it; or they find the language beautiful.

Sorry, but I don't really understand people like you.
Y'know, that kind that insists a song isn't good unless you can understand what they're saying.

While I personally dislike Nicki Minaj's music and style, it wouldn't hurt to have a few more items based off of her.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Wait, doesn't Nicki Minaj wear a lot of clothes from Jeremy Scott?

His clothes are definitely up her ally. Probably Jeremy Scott inspired items since people are turned off by the Nicki Minaj idea? Idk.

Sexy Assailant

Holy crap. That's literally what I thought last night. eek

Every night on AI is like what will she pretend to be tonight? It's almost like she can't even stand her real self so she has to dress up to hide and forget.

On Topic: That hair reminds me of one of those ice pops with the American flag colors. (If you manage to get the whole thing in your mouth, the colors run and bleed.) I'd like to see gaia's artists take a swing at pixelating it.

(CAPCHA: Super Star)

[Chocolate Apple]
Nicki Minaj sure is an artist, but she is not that talented in my opinion. Her dresses and crazy stuff reminds me of Lady Gaga x Barbie, which makes her unorginal.

I DO like her multi-colored hair with the colored tips or ombre colored hair, like this one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Genius

The bottom right dress and the bottom left and middle outfits of Bleeding's posts would be nice to see. Anything else from her, and I think I'd barf. Just maybe....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff