Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Lop

Morbid Obesity

Yeah, I absolutely love this post style and have had it for a few years,
but I had to change the font size to the default one since someone mentioned
that it was hard to read xd

I'm like that with my music all the time on the bus or in class, even though I know
people that do like my music it just makes me self conscious. Though, my bus
driver frequently puts on the local rock station (love!) and there was a kid who yelled
'Turn off that awful devil music and put on country!' and most of the kids
looked at him like 'What did you say!?'.

Music to me is no different than buying hand-made jewelry from Etsy or
purchasing a painting. Art that has a product industry. We just use it
to set ourselves apart so much.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Silas Manner
Morbid Obesity

Yeah, I absolutely love this post style and have had it for a few years,
but I had to change the font size to the default one since someone mentioned
that it was hard to read xd

I'm like that with my music all the time on the bus or in class, even though I know
people that do like my music it just makes me self conscious. Though, my bus
driver frequently puts on the local rock station (love!) and there was a kid who yelled
'Turn off that awful devil music and put on country!' and most of the kids
looked at him like 'What did you say!?'.

Music to me is no different than buying hand-made jewelry from Etsy or
purchasing a painting. Art that has a product industry. We just use it
to set ourselves apart so much.
i had to add the "i'm not shouting at you" bit in my sig because i'm in the q&a all the time, and i answered someone, quite politely, while using this post format, and they FLIPPED on me, saying i'm a b***h for yelling and saying stuff like "i'm not ******** stupid you don't have to yell at me" and yeah, other stuff like that.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

I don't like Nicki. I don't like her music. And I don't like her fashion taste. sweatdrop So it would be a no thanks from me.

Muscular Champion

What's with all the Nicki hate?

Anyway yeah, I'd love to see some items inspired by her. I'm sure some of her outfits would look great when combined with items that we already have.

You don't have to dress the way she does to make use of the things that she wears.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
We already have Lady Gaga-inspired outfits. So, I don't see any harm in having some based off of Nicki Minaj.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Some of the styles in the pictures don't appeal to me but I'd love a wig that looks like the green hair in the second picture. The last picture is really small but it looks very interesting, and like something I'd dress my avatar in. =3

Wintry Dragon

No, I don't think I like her style so much. I did like the Bass outfits and I think they're enough.

I prefer Katy Perry but she already looks like she came from Gaia.
Why make something of that loser when we can have more LEGENDARY talents based off of items? like John Lennon and Jim morrison. I doubt Gaia would make items based off of someone like that. If they did, for shame. We had so many great artists in the past but nothing really based off of them. Not even Morrison's curly hair.

I don't even think you know who some of them are. emotion_awesome But let me just show you-

User Image

That is all. cat_wink

Wealthy Hoarder

*shutters at the song that came from youtube.*

I be frank. Not much of a rapper lover. Bla.

However, if this means more items in gaia I am all for it. I don't know though. I am more a lady Gaga kind of girl.

o_o;

And I am sure, you can make an avi out of her with the items we already have.

How about Elvis items? I don't think I seen any of him around here.

Eloquent Millionaire

Morbid Obesity

probably =/ idk why so many people dislike Nicki, i'm actually the ONLY person i know offline that likes her, i'm constantly being laughed at for my "s**t taste in music", while the hypocrites are listening to that awful screamo s**t. at least you can understand what she's saying, not just ARGHGHABBLEARGHALOGALADEL.

I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate your ignorance.
Just because someone prefers a heavier tone of music with lyrics that are far more deep and actually have meaning then your sexually explicit music about being screwed and wasted all the time doesn't make them hypocrites.
Everyone likes their own thing, you little miss are the hypocrite and I think you need to learn some propriety because you clearly have none if you're to say such things about people.

Please have some respect for other people in the SF, this type of behavior is not taken well at all.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cadenzia
Morbid Obesity

probably =/ idk why so many people dislike Nicki, i'm actually the ONLY person i know offline that likes her, i'm constantly being laughed at for my "s**t taste in music", while the hypocrites are listening to that awful screamo s**t. at least you can understand what she's saying, not just ARGHGHABBLEARGHALOGALADEL.

Just because someone prefers a heavier tone of music with lyrics that are far more deep and actually have meaning then your sexually explicit music about being screwed and wasted all the time doesn't make them hypocrites.
Everyone likes their own thing, you little miss are the hypocrite and I think you need to learn some propriety because you clearly have none if you're to say such things about people.

Please have some respect for other people in the SF, this type of behavior is not taken well at all.
i do not have anything against either the music or the lyrics, but seriously what is the point of screaming instead of singing, what is the point of listening to something you can't understand? i mean, if you don't know russian, why would you listen to russian music?

Eloquent Millionaire

Morbid Obesity
Cadenzia
Morbid Obesity

i do not have anything against either the music or the lyrics, but seriously what is the point of screaming instead of singing, what is the point of listening to something you can't understand? i mean, if you don't know russian, why would you listen to russian music?

People listen to music because they enjoy it.
I listen to music in other languages even if I don't understand the language because of the beauty of their sound.
Music is Music regardless of what language its in.
Besides, the metal heads ear is trained to hear the words in screaming.
I hear it like someone is talking to me, singing comes in many way shapes and forms.
Take the piano for instance, music is a language, you don't understand what the sounds of a piano are saying but you listen to it anyway.
Tones, beats and rhythms are all its own language, they influence how you think and feel, and if they make you feel good, they are speaking to you positively.
Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean to can't enjoy it. :3
Music should be loved regardless of the words.

Shameless Streaker

That sparkly thing she's wearing on her head.
I WANT IT emotion_kirakira
To be honest I really can't understand Nicki when she sings. Songs about going after a guy even though you know he has a wife doesn't appeal to me. Some of her outfits are okay, but I feel like gaia has some outfits that can kind of emulate her style.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Morbid Obesity

That's kind of a silly thing to say.. you don't have to understand a language to appreciate their music. I enjoy Russian, German, Swedish, Spanish, so on and so on sorts of music. I'm not a fan of screamo personally, but I wouldn't look down on someone for listening to it.
That's like asking why would you listen to classical or techno since there are no lyrics at all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff