Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
closed
partially because it keeps going off-topic
partially because i keep having to defend her music when that's really not the point
and partially because i'm just frustrated that people aren't just looking at the clothes
they are looking at her as a "rejected stripper" =_= and don't see her clothes as what they are,
dresses and bathingsuits, not stripperwear

i can't believe i have to say this but
this is NOT about whether you like nicki minaj or not
this is about the CLOTHES

we have the pink-and-blonde wig that she wears in Super Bass, but she has some really hot outfits i'd love to see on Gaia. it doesn't have to be an exact replica, maybe just inspired by her outfits. here are pics of some outfits & hairstyles i'd really like to see on gaia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bleeding Apocalypse
Okay, guys, honestly. Take a look at these outfits. Just the outfits, objectively. Would you like to see some of these on Gaia?

User Image
User Image

If you said yes to any of these, congratulations. You like one of Nicki Minaj's outfits. Now kindly get over the fact that it's her and enjoy the dresses themselves as standalone objects, which was the entire point of the thread anyway: knockoffs of her outfits.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Why'd you want to dress as a rejected stripper?

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Harbinger of Badass
she is not a rejected stripper, she is an artist, she's talented, and she's beautiful.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
she is not a rejected stripper, she is an artist, she's talented, and she's beautiful.
I wouldn't call her a quality artist at all. If she's truly talented, I've yet to see claimed talent. You might consider this to be beautiful....I most certainly don't.
User Image
Now, without all the trashy wigs and whatnot, she's a good looking woman...but other than that no not at all.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Harbinger of Badass
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
I wouldn't call her a quality artist at all. If she's truly talented, I've yet to see claimed talent. You might consider this to be beautiful....I most certainly don't.
User Image
Now, without all the trashy wigs and whatnot, she's a good looking woman...but other than that no not at all.
seriously? that's an adorable photo, i like when she makes faces.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
User Image
seriously indeed~

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Harbinger of Badass
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
User Image
seriously indeed~
well, i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks it would be cool to have some fun nicki outfits and wigs.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
Morbid Obesity
Harbinger of Badass
User Image
seriously indeed~
well, i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks it would be cool to have some fun nicki outfits and wigs.
I don't think your request is going to be taken too seriously either way.

Mysterious Trickster

Hm.... Nah.
Don't like the style.

Heroic Millionaire

15,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
We already have Nicki Minaj inspired items.
I think we should get something else for a change.

Sassy Bass
Cool Bass
Ace Bass

Hot Lop

I guess because it's Nicki Minaj, people aren't going to like it. But, if those outfits
were on someone else then it would be okay?
I like the bottom three pictures, it would be easy to have something like that on Gaia.
Her music doesn't appeal to me (and a lot of others on here I guess) but it's the crazy outfits
that we're talking about here 3nodding

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
FoxDemonAreiku V2
We already have Nicki Minaj inspired items.
I think we should get something else for a change.

Sassy Bass
Cool Bass
Ace Bass
those are all different colors of the outfit from the chorus of Super Bass, but those bathingsuits and dresses are GORGOEUS.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Silas Manner

I guess because it's Nicki Minaj, people aren't going to like it. But, if those outfits
were on someone else then it would be okay?
I like the bottom three pictures, it would be easy to have something like that on Gaia.
Her music doesn't appeal to me (and a lot of others on here I guess) but it's the crazy outfits
that we're talking about here 3nodding

probably =/ idk why so many people dislike Nicki, i'm actually the ONLY person i know offline that likes her, i'm constantly being laughed at for my "s**t taste in music", while the hypocrites are listening to that awful screamo s**t. at least you can understand what she's saying, not just ARGHGHABBLEARGHALOGALADEL.

Hot Lop

Morbid Obesity

Well, to each their own. I do have my oddball moments of where I like a song I normally wouldn't (Some of it is even Nicki's music!) but I have a firm belief that if you want to call
one type of music or one song art, then all of it is art, or if you want to call one song a product, then
it's all a product. (Actually, I'm writing an essay about that, but I don't want to digress too much~)

It is pretty sad when you have to hide your favorite music like it's a guilty pleasure, but
it's just what happens when music becomes such a huge part of identity.

Anyway, I'm sure if we had some of Nicki Minaj's outfits as items most people wouldn't
care if the item was representing her style, they would just like it for the item.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Silas Manner
Morbid Obesity

Well, to each their own. I do have my oddball moments of where I like a song I normally wouldn't (Some of it is even Nicki's music!) but I have a firm belief that if you want to call
one type of music or one song art, then all of it is art, or if you want to call one song a product, then
it's all a product. (Actually, I'm writing an essay about that, but I don't want to digress too much~)

It is pretty sad when you have to hide your favorite music like it's a guilty pleasure, but
it's just what happens when music becomes such a huge part of identity.

Anyway, I'm sure if we had some of Nicki Minaj's outfits as items most people wouldn't
care if the item was representing her style, they would just like it for the item.
yeah i don't like the outfits because of who's wearing them, i just like the outfits in general. britney spears or alanis morisette could wear those same outfits and i'd still want them, because they're pretty outfits.

and yeah, i have to listen to nicki minaj, lil wayne, chris brown, and kanye west with my headphones on because my boyfriend doesn't like any of them, and he doesn't like it when i sing along, even very quietly.

oh and we have the same exact post style lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces