Welcome to Gaia! ::

you agree?

yes! woot for stealing! 0.091370558375635 9.1% [ 18 ]
no! stealing is bad! 0.61421319796954 61.4% [ 121 ]
I want an update on how they are coming along with weapons! some pics or how much longer they speculate it to be! 0.13705583756345 13.7% [ 27 ]
hoorah! for weapons and stealing! 0.15736040609137 15.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Zaed
DarkDagurasu
no Your dumb.. jeez wtf.. it WONT be implemented, did you read what I posted? reread it.. there would be an uproar of all the people that quested for what they have.. posted their asses off. sold valuable items.. and it took time.. now after all youve posted, after everythign youve done to get what you got.. you want some newbie to gaia to just run up in here and "steal" stuff? even if its the stuff you worked your a** off for.. and he got it on his first try? I think not.

Also.. SHUT THE ******** UP.. items are expencive cause inflation.. if we got MORE money they would go up hgiher.. stop your damn complaining.

yes but if things weren't so damned hard to get it would attract the people back that quit because of how hard it was, and it may attract more people to donate! thus coming quite close if not doing it, to drowning out the bitching from the gaian veterans... and most of the people who have the good things did not work their asses off, they donated alot of times to get the items to sell in the marketplace for even more ridiculous prices than the items in shops, and i say even more ridiculous prices because most of the donation items look like s**t! eg: the omfg hats, the hampster hats, all of the donation hats in general (including the recent cowls... those things are just plain gay...)

it's real money!
what do you expect! it's items that aren't available anymore!they are okey prices
And what is wrong with gay????
you use it as a bad thing dammit, do you know how many gay people who are here!
>:/
Ehh... while this is slightly pathetic, I think he just wants a way out of having to actually work for something, he just wants to be able to take it, I think stealing is a horrible idea, not because it might influnce anyone or anything, but because unlike anything else stealing would totally and completely, screw gaia over, could you imagine spending 300k questing to get all the common's, and then get on one day, with enough gold to finish your quest to find that you can just ******** take the item?

People don't quit because it's hard to get gold, people quit for personal reasons, or because they never liked gaia in the first place.

Runescape is ******** retarted.

Offering my opinion is fun biggrin

EDIT: You do know that the OMG AFK, Steel Plated Ninja Headband, Demonic Horns, Kitsune Mask, and the Halo are all technically hats right?
And if you say they are head accesories i'm going to die laughing.
Gremfox
Zaed
DarkDagurasu
no Your dumb.. jeez wtf.. it WONT be implemented, did you read what I posted? reread it.. there would be an uproar of all the people that quested for what they have.. posted their asses off. sold valuable items.. and it took time.. now after all youve posted, after everythign youve done to get what you got.. you want some newbie to gaia to just run up in here and "steal" stuff? even if its the stuff you worked your a** off for.. and he got it on his first try? I think not.

Also.. SHUT THE ******** UP.. items are expencive cause inflation.. if we got MORE money they would go up hgiher.. stop your damn complaining.

yes but if things weren't so damned hard to get it would attract the people back that quit because of how hard it was, and it may attract more people to donate! thus coming quite close if not doing it, to drowning out the bitching from the gaian veterans... and most of the people who have the good things did not work their asses off, they donated alot of times to get the items to sell in the marketplace for even more ridiculous prices than the items in shops, and i say even more ridiculous prices because most of the donation items look like s**t! eg: the omfg hats, the hampster hats, all of the donation hats in general (including the recent cowls... those things are just plain gay...)

it's real money!
what do you expect! it's items that aren't available anymore!they are okey prices

I know there are many here, mistressSally one of best friends on here and in real life happens to be gay, I dont have a problem with gays I have a problem with the act of being gay.
and giving real money is not work. though it is very much appreciated it cannot be called work
Nemphis Acrin
Ehh... while this is slightly pathetic, I think he just wants a way out of having to actually work for something, he just wants to be able to take it, I think stealing is a horrible idea, not because it might influnce anyone or anything, but because unlike anything else stealing would totally and completely, screw gaia over, could you imagine spending 300k questing to get all the common's, and then get on one day, with enough gold to finish your quest to find that you can just ******** take the item?

People don't quit because it's hard to get gold, people quit for personal reasons, or because they never liked gaia in the first place.

exclaim exclaim exclaim blasophemer! runescape is the best! and yes I could imagine finaly getting 300k for all of the commons and getting on one day to find I can get em for free with alot of work I would say, alright, now for the few rares that actually look cool
Zaed
Gremfox
Zaed
DarkDagurasu

it's real money!

I know there are many here, mistressSally one of best friends on here and in real life happens to be gay, I dont have a problem with gays I have a problem with the act of being gay.
and giving real money is not work. though it is very much appreciated it cannot be called work

the donation item prices aren't ridiculous
they are okay
you should rather look at those who sell store bought items for a higher price then the store.
see THAT is ridiculous surprised
Zaed
Nemphis Acrin

exclaim exclaim exclaim blasophemer! runescape is the best! and yes I could imagine finaly getting 300k for all of the commons and getting on one day to find I can get em for free with alot of work I would say, alright, now for the few rares that actually look cool

You misunderstood the analagy, i'm saying you bought almost all the commons, except for the uber cheap ones, so you could get all those at once, and then getting on after spending a total of 300k so far to get all the commons, and then seeing that you can get all of it for free. The gaian economy would deteriorate even more, and inflation would sky rocket, plus, Runescape sucks, why don't you try playing sports, or learning to play an instrument? Do something better with your time.
Gremfox
Zaed
Gremfox
Zaed
DarkDagurasu

it's real money!

the donation item prices aren't ridiculous
they are okay
you should rather look at those who sell store bought items for a higher price then the store.
see THAT is ridiculous surprised

heart
Nemphis Acrin
Zaed
Nemphis Acrin

You misunderstood the analagy, i'm saying you bought almost all the commons, except for the uber cheap ones, so you could get all those at once, and then getting on after spending a total of 300k so far to get all the commons, and then seeing that you can get all of it for free. The gaian economy would deteriorate even more, and inflation would sky rocket, plus, Runescape sucks, why don't you try playing sports, or learning to play an instrument? Do something better with your time.

Zaed, Gaia ISN'T runescape
try saying "Runescape rocks" in the gaming Forum...then see how much it sucks
with it's crappy grafics and almighty crappyness for non-members!
Ha! Major problem with your idea! I'm so good at this domokun , if you could just steal items then people would steal the most expensive ones, and then sell the items back to the ******** store, how in the ******** are you going to keep inflation from going up when you can a limitless supply easily?

Topic Officially Shut Down

And if you even say they could turn off being able to sell things to the store, your completely retarted, like runescape, but worse.
Nemphis Acrin
Ha! Major problem with your idea! I'm so good at this domokun , if you could just steal items then people would steal the most expensive ones, and then sell the items back to the ******** store, how in the ******** are you going to keep inflation from going up when you can a limitless supply easily?

And if you even say they could turn off being able to sell things to the store, your completely retarted, like runescape, but worse.

You rock gurl! <3
Gremfox
Nemphis Acrin

You rock gurl! <3

Actually, i'm a guy, but hey, I never turn down a compliment ninja
Nemphis Acrin
Gremfox
Nemphis Acrin

You rock gurl! <3

Actually, i'm a guy, but hey, I never turn down a compliment ninja

ninja then, You rock, man whee
Zaed
what about in stores if there is an option on every item to "steal" the item?

Great Idea! Then when you press the "steal" option, you get caught and your butt gets thrown off Gaia forever. That will be the penalty for getting caught - No more Gaia for you forever.
no we should be able to take loans
kitty_licker1991
no we should be able to take loans
now there is a great idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items