Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Dvp_Gamer
Mr. Maniac
Dvp_Gamer
Mr. Maniac
99% of the people that vote are newbies or just doing it for the gold without reading the suggestion. most just find everything with the word gold or item in it a good idea, especially if it gives them more of it. neutral
poll says nothing.

You have no proof of that. Do you? Besides, you should never judge a book by it's cover, as it's been said.
no proof, but some thinking will make you realize that happens.
poll=gold
remember?
anyway, edited prev. post

It's true that some vote on polls just for the gold. But that doesn't mean that they are not stating their opinions. As I said, there is no way to prove that claim. But... it would take a decisive number to really prove just how worthy/unworthy this idea really is. That has not been reached yet.

When 500 votes or 60% is reached, that will decide. Agreed?
This will decide what exactly? Do you honestly think the admins are going to go "hmm 500 people out of the millions of people on Gaia voted in this poll, maybe we should implement this impossibly complicated and overdone idea". Face it, just because people vote in your poll doesn't mean your idea is going to happen. (Oh and this is Nomibelle by the way in case you haven't guessed by my use of the word "overdone" wink
Angel Valentine
Dvp_Gamer
Mr. Maniac
Dvp_Gamer
Mr. Maniac
99% of the people that vote are newbies or just doing it for the gold without reading the suggestion. most just find everything with the word gold or item in it a good idea, especially if it gives them more of it. neutral
poll says nothing.

You have no proof of that. Do you? Besides, you should never judge a book by it's cover, as it's been said.
no proof, but some thinking will make you realize that happens.
poll=gold
remember?
anyway, edited prev. post

It's true that some vote on polls just for the gold. But that doesn't mean that they are not stating their opinions. As I said, there is no way to prove that claim. But... it would take a decisive number to really prove just how worthy/unworthy this idea really is. That has not been reached yet.

This will decide what exactly? Do you honestly think the admins are going to go "hmm 500 people out of the millions of people on Gaia voted in this poll, maybe we should implement this impossibly complicated and overdone idea". Face it, just because people vote in your poll doesn't mean your idea is going to happen. (Oh and this is Nomibelle by the way in case you haven't guessed by my use of the word "overdone" wink

I agree and what happened to your other account o.o?
Midnight Shade
Angel Valentine

Oh I still have it, I made this account for a friend who got hacked and I'm posting from it to earn her some more gold
Angel Valentine
Midnight Shade
Angel Valentine

Oh I still have it, I made this account for a friend who got hacked and I'm posting from it to earn her some more gold

smile that's a nice thing to do
Midnight Shade
Angel Valentine
Midnight Shade
Angel Valentine

Thank you, we have a whole charity going on about it, The Angel Valentine Fund. Pretty much everyone who hangs out in the milk bar with us is involved
Angel Valentine
Midnight Shade
Angel Valentine
Midnight Shade
Angel Valentine

Thank you, we have a whole charity going on about it, The Angel Valentine Fund. Pretty much everyone who hangs out in the milk bar with us is involved

^^ good luck with it
I can somewhat prove myself. If I could just recall the link to the 20 questions post I made involving imagination, that would probably clear up the situation quicker than a monkeys uncle.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7287631&bt=1114199082&start=0

------------------------
High-Low-High-High = Underrated one.
------------------------

See... I am CURSED! Ev en if I changed the question "Have you made a GOOD idea lately?", It would still be high. So quit your negative assumptions. Probably about 90% of them are false.
Dvp_Gamer
I can somewhat prove myself. If I could just recall the link to the 20 questions post I made involving imagination, that would probably clear up the situation quicker than a monkeys uncle.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7287631&bt=1114199082&start=0

------------------------
High-Low-High-High = Underrated one.
------------------------

See... I am CURSED! Ev en if I changed the question "Have you made a GOOD idea lately?", It would still be high. So quit your negative assumptions. Probably about 90% of them are false.
Quote:
Question #1: Do you believe your imagination is superior to others?
Oh my god, words cannot describe how dumb this survey is. You honestly believe that thinking you have a good idea makes it a good idea? My idea is that your ideas are awful. Let's see how that measures up in your survey:

Quote:
2. Do others like your ideas in the first place?
I think most people would agree with me on this one
Quote:
4. Are people willing to embrace your concepts?
With eight pages of people hating your ideas? Yeah, I'd say so
Quote:
5. Are others willing to defend your ideas?
There are a lot more people defending this than there are defending your ideas, so yes

My point is this, you can't make up a survey and then say that it proves a point, it proves nothing, it's a survey that you took on your own behalf. Maybe you believe in those ideas you put up, the fact of the matter is no one else does. Sorry, I hate being mean but you just don't listen any other way
You guys are still fighting over this? I thought it'd die. It's just another scheme to make loads of gold with minimal effort, which will never happen.
Dvp_gamer
HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY I AM NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE!!! GRR!
Sounds to me like you are.
Quote:
emo? What's that? Internet geek? no. not internet geek. Imagination freak, if that's the case. You couldn't care less about the phoenyx. You only want CONVENTIONAL things. And your arguments even prove that. You are slamming ME down, not the idea. You are not giving good reasons WHY you hate this. Desist. From the sound of these arguments, and YOU started it, I would consider this flaming.
"Phoenyx"? What the ********? Is that some kind of mix of "Wiccan" and "Hippie"?! o_O

Quote:
*sigh* so true. But that's my curse. Can't you try to find reasons WHY this would work, plz?

I tell you, this only proves why gaia mining would be a bad idea. It even proves that this place should NOT be a mmporg.

*sigh* they don't even care to donate to my housebuilder charity. Pittiful.

If you believe this is such a good idea, then defend your beliefs about this idea, please.
That's what that one dude said prior to the big molasses flood in Boston a few decades back. "Sure, you're all presenting reasons why painting the tank brown won't fix the cracks and leaks, but how about some ways it would help?"

No s**t.

.....Yep. You're a greedy little attention whore.

Or just trolling.

Quote:
I cannot, WILL NOT, and SHOULD NOT desist. Not until there is at least one victory. Ideas are all I have.

Fine, reject me for my ideas. See if I care. You will never know the true power of my phoenix. Nor could you care.
Then you must be really damn poor, kid.

Five bucks says "phoenix" is some crazy nerd euphemism for what's in his pants. Hey, don't ask me how supernerds think.

Quote:
There's no proof that ghosts don't exist either, doesn't mean they do. Some things are unprovable. And some things can be seen as proof by some people and as useless baggage by others.

Quote:
Developous
Pure Imagination knows NO limits[ /QUOTE]
Except the laws of physics, how crazy/stupid the person with the imagination is, whether the imagination is actually "pure" as opposed to being tainted with greed and idiocy, and of course whether you can actually make a correctly-done quote tag.

Quote:
Shoot for whatever numbers you want, kid, they don't mean s**t to me. The opinions of five hundred people, many of whom just click "Yes" (the first option in most polls is generally clicked by speedy pollers who can't be bothered to read what they're voting yes/no to) or "Other option" (for those who can't be bothered to care or don't want to affect results). More importantly, though, on a site with millions of people, 500 is a paltry sum. Now, if you get about five thousand signatures or so, the admins might bother stepping in here long enough to give you a definitive "that ain't gonna happen", but a few hundred people is chickenshit on a site of this size.

Quote:
Ha! Bullshit, do you have a total lack of real analytical thinking, or do you live in a cage or plastic bubble forever isolated from the outside world? That test is not scientifically proven to be accurate or even feasible as any gauge of anything, psychological or not - it's simply designed to make the taker of the test feel better about themselves. Additionally, your test results are very objective - for example, while you feel yourself to be a "High-Low-High-High", I would plug you as a "High-Low-High-Low" - you think all your ideas are GREAT, but everyone else hates them. And notice that instead of telling you to get with reality because your stubborn self-love is blinding you to just how hard you're sucking. And since I like picking things apart, I'd just like to note that those test questions are self-conflicting - it's not likely that someone who gets "High" on the first one will get "Low" for the third or fourth ones.
Trent Sylverstar
Right now you're stipulating on Items that the admins haven't even made, or would be quite difficult to make, Like rings. Rings would be like, THREE pixels and wouldn't be very visible.

Right now, I don't think you can have suggestions for items for this suggestion, since the items made by this method would have to be different from store/uncommons/rares. The admins would have to decide what to make and how to make it. IF this idea were even taken. Like i said, implimenting this would probably be very difficult

Maybe they could use braclets instead of rings. they already have gold and silver braclets.

Paxter Walker's Partner In Crime

Cosmic Phantom

25,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Married 100
Hmmm......
So, in easy words, Gelmax, you couldn't care less about anybody or anything. ELETIST PIG! Fine by me. But you will never make friends that way.

Judge all you want for all I care, it's people like you that give imagineers a bad face. If power is all you care about, so be it. You may win the battle, but you will NEVER win the war.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff