Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dunno if this has already been posted or sugested but you know those little things thatChii wears in her hair , maybe you could have something like that?
And when you buy them insted of choosing a hair style like that you actually buy the beads themselves so when you go to put them on, there is already strands of hair attached to them and whatever color your hair is the, hair with the beads turns to that color. So you could have a certain hair style with the beads insted of just one certain hair style.
Sorry if it's already been suggested. sweatdrop
yeah.. jsut post your oppinion

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
Psst...they're Hair beads. xp Or at least, I think...I've never seen her wear clips.

I like the idea...and they're pretty general (since they're just plain beads), so I don't see how they could be copyrighted. However...how would we wear them? There's not exactly a hairstyle that those kinds of beads could attach to...unless they release more that could?
PirateSkittles
Psst...they're Hair beads. xp Or at least, I think...I've never seen her wear clips.

I like the idea...and they're pretty general (since they're just plain beads), so I don't see how they could be copyrighted. However...how would we wear them? There's not exactly a hairstyle that those kinds of beads could attach to...unless they release more that could?
woops i am half asleep today. Yeah Well maybe they could have a hair style or something to do with that or, when you buy them, they instantly have hair already attached and when you put them on they change to the color of your hair.so you keep the same hair style just with pieces of hair in the front.

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
Constantly
PirateSkittles

woops i am half asleep today. Yeah Well maybe they could have a hair style or something to do with that or, when you buy them, they instantly have hair already attached and when you put them on they change to the color of your hair.so you keep the same hair style just with pieces of hair in the front.

I see. Like...a wig? Wigs are coming, so it would be a perfect addition. 3nodding However, I don't think they could do Chii's exact hair...but perhaps short hair, or hair in a variety of colours could be good. 3nodding

Edit: You should stop posting right after your own post, it counts as spamming...which isn't allowed here. ^^;
PirateSkittles
Constantly
PirateSkittles

I see. Like...a wig? Wigs are coming, so it would be a perfect addition. 3nodding However, I don't think they could do Chii's exact hair...but perhaps short hair, or hair in a variety of colours could be good. 3nodding
true true. i think it would be very cute as well. Hmm,
now its starting to come together xd
How would that work for the guys tho sweatdrop
Unless you have my Sliek hairstlue, it really wouldn't work. Most Gaian hair is too short for that.

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
Yuriuki
Unless you have my Sliek hairstlue, it really wouldn't work. Most Gaian hair is too short for that.

Which is why you should read the above posts, which says that we could have a wig with the beads on it. xp I was actually the first to say that we don't have many styles the beads would work with.
That sounds cool. Like, you could either have them change to the color of your hair or stay the color you bought and have different hair colors. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff