Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Wouldn't gaian purses be so adorable??

YESH! =D 0.44554455445545 44.6% [ 45 ]
um, not really^^ 0.55445544554455 55.4% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
1 2 >

I think the girls should be able to have all different kinds of... PURSES! 4laugh Wouldn't that be so cute??

EXAMPLES:
(done by yours truly)
User Image
HAHA OMG LYKE YEAH!!!11!!!one eleven!!!1

Examples? I hate posts that have little or no examples...
darkness_falls_4_ever
OMGOMGOMG! I think the girls should be able to have all different kinds of... PURSES! 4laugh Wouldn't that be so cute??
I;m for the idea if it won't take up an arm slot and and can be slung over your shoulder like I do in real life. ^^; They have Messanger Bags and the Emo Bag, but actually purses would be cute too. ^^
[.Pixelated Chibiety.]
darkness_falls_4_ever
OMGOMGOMG! I think the girls should be able to have all different kinds of... PURSES! 4laugh Wouldn't that be so cute??
I;m for the idea if it won't take up an arm slot and and can be slung over your shoulder like I do in real life. ^^; They have Messanger Bags and the Emo Bag, but actually purses would be cute too. ^^
I nuuuuuu!^^ I think it would be suuuu cute!
darkness_falls_4_ever
[.Pixelated Chibiety.]
darkness_falls_4_ever
I nuuuuuu!^^ I think it would be suuuu cute!
^^; Yesh?
I know it's been said already, but we DO have some bags. Five different bags, if memory serves. Some actual little purses would be nice; maybe they could come out with Donation Item Hobo Bags.

Also, no offense, but people who speak non-ditz-speak tend to be taken more seriously. Again, no offense, but that OMGOMGOMG! At the beginning made my brain hurt a little.
xx_DarkFairy_xx
good idea
thnx^^
cauuuuuuuuuute.
darkness_falls_4_ever
I think the girls should be able to have all different kinds of... PURSES! 4laugh Wouldn't that be so cute??

EXAMPLES:
(done by yours truly)
User Image
Yes it would but a while ago I saw a pitition for panda pruses maybe you should go there.
im not one for purses stare
I like it the way it is...it will look like a lot of stuff added and it'll look weird...

Unbeatable Hunter

They should make purses for males and call it man-bags.
Well, we have the Emo Handbags and Sway Messenger Bags, which can work as purses as well.
heck yea we should it would be sooo cute!!!XD
i luv edits!!! i like the one you did!^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas