Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

gag x_x

Total Votes:[ 0 ]

I was thinking about these gloves. There should be something like btk gloves, and omg gloves.

For the btk gloves, they would look sort of like a fan coming out of the glove, and retracting back into the in an arch sort of fassion. >.> They would be white, and have a black bead sort of thing on the wrist.

For the omfg gloves, they would (again) have a fan sort of thing coming out of the side of the wrist, and retracting back into the glove like an arch. Only is would be black, and along w/ the pattern of a fan, the fan part would have wavy motions going throughout the fan edge w/ a point at the top of every wavy motion like bat wings.

Please comment w/ your ideas about my glove idea. 3nodding
Me gusta!

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
I like it! Some gloves that are -designed- to go with my OMFG would roxxor smile

(PS -- p00cK!e, your avatar is really cool. 3nodding You've got serious style! As they say in the Avatar Spotlight. )
heart I was thinking about these gloves. There should be something like btk gloves, and omg gloves.

For the btk gloves, they would look sort of like a fan coming out of the glove, and retracting back into the in an arch sort of fassion. >.> They would be white, and have a black bead sort of thing on the wrist.

For the omfg gloves, they would (again) have a fan sort of thing coming out of the side of the wrist, and retracting back into the glove like an arch. Only is would be black, and along w/ the pattern of a fan, the fan part would have wavy motions going throughout the fan edge w/ a point at the top of every wavy motion like bat wings.

Please comment w/ your ideas about my glove idea. blaugh smile wink whee

---- keiko_5 biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeee xo xo <3 x3
Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces