Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why not make a fishing spot in Barton Coast, that would be great~! xd
Oh, one more thing... Could you also do something about that fish exchange... My fishies are pilin' up... sweatdrop

User Image Thank you vewy much~!
That would be cool to see the coast as a fishing spot as well. Maby a spot for big game fishing.
Barton Coast = Port of Gambino. You can't fish straight off a beach, no fish come out that far except tiny ones smaller than a dime. Port of Gambino is as close to Barton's coast as you'll get, and still be able to fish.

I admit another fishing spot with more fish would be pretty cool. But not there.
we should be able to fish on that river on the way to akea it's water and that fair fishing game to me XD

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'd like a new fishing spot, yeah. The river sounds good. Maybe we could catch salmon or stuff like that.
Spinall Dantrace
Barton Coast = Port of Gambino. You can't fish straight off a beach, no fish come out that far except tiny ones smaller than a dime. Port of Gambino is as close to Barton's coast as you'll get, and still be able to fish.

I admit another fishing spot with more fish would be pretty cool. But not there.

You can fish on the beach and hook like sand fish, and stuff. I've seen it befor its pretty easy to you cast during a wave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff